Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

noah5

blue coins idea

I think we can have 'crystals'
You Can get them by magic blue coins!
And there can be a crystals part of the enegery shop for limited time packs! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Re: blue coins idea

Interesting idea, unlocking blocks rather than smileys.   If you would like your idea to get more attention, post it on this site here.   Uservoice is checked more often than this forum and can have users vote on suggestions.

#3 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Great Idea!

#4 Before February 2015

ethyguy

make blue coins do some thing or make a blue coin door

#5 Before February 2015

cheatsman99

@ethyguy Blue coin doors idea is spammed way too much. Sorry, but I don't agree with that idea

#6 Before February 2015

smilyman103

noah5 wrote:

I think we can have 'crystals'
You Can get them by magic blue coins!
And there can be a crystals part of the enegery shop for limited time packs! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I think it is a good idea!

Last edited by smilyman103 (Feb 24 2012 12:55:02 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

I think this idea is awesome! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But one sad thing is that I never get magic so I would never be able to get crystals. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Deetz

@noah5- good idea!

@ethygut- stop suggesting this Chris is probably adding right now, so many suggestions.

@smileyman103- stop writing everything in color! Do you see anyonne else doing that?

@me- I think blue coins contribute to magic coins, but you need a gold coin to activate it. So maybe just letting blue coins activate magics?

#9 Before February 2015

olegoleg123

Instead of adding crystals, blue coins may give you Gems.

#10 Before February 2015

ethyguy

cheatsman99 wrote:

@ethyguy Blue coin doors idea is spammed way too much. Sorry, but I don't agree with that idea

sorry that it spammed to much
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

noah5 1423738338223094

Board footer