Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shroom2001

Race Pack

It's a block pack for race levels.

Start Line: When a player touches one of these blocks, he "sticks" to it until he presses space or the race starts. Can be set to propel players in any direction.
Track Backgrounds: Grey pavement-like backgrounds that look like a racetrack. Also has edges and corners.
Finish Line: When one player touches it, he gets a crown and all others are reset.
Light: Changes from red to green when the race starts.
/start Command: Releases players in the set direction from all start lines, and changes all lights to green.
Car Smiley: A smiley that looks like it's in a race car. Rotates depending on which direction the smiley is going.

NOTE: Start and finish lines have an ID, so you can make multiple tracks. The command to start race 3 would be: /start 3

Sells for 2500 energy.

#2 Before February 2015

KingOfStars

Re: Race Pack

That would be great for my levels "Everybody Races".

It could have been cool to have some art example, to see how bricks could look like.

But good idea :3

#3 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I like this, though I think it would be better to have some form of key or something to start the race, other than a chat command (maybe a race flag icon?), it's easier to just hit a key than to type the command.

#4 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

I like the idea with the start and finish line but the car smiley. I don't think rpgmaster2000 would actually do that and it would have to be 16x16.

#5 Before February 2015

KingOfStars

xRichTofenx wrote:

I like the idea with the start and finish line but the car smiley. I don't think rpgmaster2000 would actually do that and it would have to be 16x16.

Challenge accepted.

Here, I made one, 16x16:

2jejh5.jpg

Feedback is much appreciated //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Shroom2001 1423738371223061

Board footer