Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mastergamer

Over 20 ideas!!!

1. Red, Yellow, Green, and Purple Coins, coindoors, and coingates.(Orange coingates, Blue Coindoors and Coingates)
2.Art Helper
3.On/Off Blocks
4-9:Growing Blocks-(Got the idea from boulder dash //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)
Blue-Normal
Yellow-Spawn (Spawn somewhere if touched)
Red-Aimed (goes somewhere then stops)
Purple-Limited (Smileys and Blocks block it, turnes into coins!!!)
10.Score, not too sure yet...
11.Animated smileys (and a PBJ time smiley!!!)
12.Add "I want Code." as "Code" in QC.
13.A complete Bot Tutorial
14.Vocals as Music, and mic compatability
15.Crown everyone can get at the same time
16.I know we have smiles but I want Chat Emoji https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
17.Expand 99 to 1,000 for coinDoors and Gates
18.If Score(10) happens, ScoreDoor and Gate
19.Code Block (Enter Code for pass)
20.VIP (let certian people in) and AntiVIP (Leave certian people out) blocks!
21.Ipod app
22.Moving Blocks and Checkpoints (Not Spawn Points, need to be activated)
23.Text in level, only mods getting it is bugging me
24.Dissapearing Blocks (Touch, wait x seconds, it's gone!)
25. More Ideas From All Of You!!!

Thank you for looking, now you come up with some!!!

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Over 20 ideas!!!

First, all of these have been suggested before. Second, my thoughts:
1. That's completely unnecessary. I see wanting blue coindoors and blue/gold coingates, but all the other colors are excessive and pointless.
2. What's an "Art Helper"? I swear, if it's anything like EE Artist I will never stop laughing at your pathetic-ness.
3. Sure.
4.-9. What? You need to explain these a lot more. Oh, and 4-9 would mean there's six ideas, not four.
10. Well, shouldn't you probably develop this idea a bit more before you suggest it? Moving on.
11. That would create the ultimate lag. Lag=bad. Therefore, that would be bad.
12. Okay, fine. A bit noobly, but I understand.
13. "A complete Bot Tutorial"? You don't actually think Chris made any of the bots, do you? Go ask the people who made the bots instead.
14. Oh, sure, I'll just grab my mic, record an extremely inappropriate sentence/sound, and force everyone in my level to listen to it! GENIUS! No.
15. Duh.
16. I assume you mean that you want to post smileys in chat? Duh.
17. The number of coins that you need to open the gate need to be displayed on the coindoor. 1000 wouldn't fit.
18. See #10
19. Enter the level code, or a different code? If it's the level code, then why wouldn't the god just use god-mode in order to pass it?
20. Sure.
21. EE is a flash game. I-pods are made by Apple. Apple doesn't support flash.
22. Moving blocks- Seriously, get an imagination. These have been suggested dozens of times.
        Check Points- Just use a portal instead.
23. Duh.
24. Okay.
25. Herp derp

#3 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

The "I want Code" would be spammed a lot and would pretty much lose it's meaning. If there's two-five people in a level, not a problem, and it might even be useful. But when you get a level with 40 people hopping around a boss area......
Mic recorded sounds is NOT a good idea, for the same reason custom image blocks wouldn't be good. People could easily use offensive language, as Shift said.

By the way, if you want your ideas to even have a chance of being implemented, don't post more than one idea per thread. The admins said this themselves, multi-idea threads will be ignored. So, you should post one idea per thread (but don't spam the forums with 20 different threads at once). Plus, check the sticky post on the first page of the game suggestions area of the forum. It'll tell you what has been suggested before (mostly).

#4 Before February 2015

pokemonsmile101

I guess i'll be doing what Shift did :rolleyes:

1.What are you suggesting more coins? ( If that includes red, purple, etc magic coins.....then I guess not.)
2.<Says what Shift said>
3.Ehh, sure.
4............Ummm what to say in a nice way? NO.
10.Hmm, what does it do? (If it makes itself develop a score block then....Nawww)
11.No PBJ smilies, copyright much? Make it original, and for animated smilies, use wpe pro.
12.I get it..it's rather ok for non-chatters but I guess....fine.
13.Search google for C#, C++, C+ or learn how to program and DO NOT bug people like Zaglyrth, Cyph1e or any bot makers about that or your wish has been destroyed.
14.Once again the system won't know if it's a swear or not, BUT if Chris happens to make a mic system (Like chat which you can swear.) That's up to Chris..
15.The crown is suppose to be individual for others? Yes, disagree
16.Urgh, that would make people beg Chris or a mod/admin to let them post IMAGES (....of inappropriate scene) but smilies, ok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
17.xD no
18.Number 10 is a good number...
19.And Shift, I think he means a block where you enter a code on i'm pretty sure I guess fine...
20.Yep.
21.<Says what Shift said.>
22.Use wpe pro
23.Cool, (Actually I wish.) but some people will put very offensive things on the letters with VERY offensive language.
24.Hmm, put your imagination on work of how to use it! Nice!
25.Maybe later //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

mastergamer

Quick thing on three (ideas): For mic and text, Chris will have it work like chat. For the iPod download, SERIUSLY?!?!?! Flash Player? He can totally delevop a sutible APP for the friggin' last time!!!!!!

#6 Before February 2015

Muffy

Colored coindoors might happen but the only purpose of those is to use in art,doesnt really change the game play if there different colors...Suggested alot about these 20 ideas

#7 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I don't like your ideas, sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile try again next time.

#8 Before February 2015

mar741

I like the text idea, but that's it.

#9 Before February 2015

C3po345

I'll do what Shift and Pokemonsmile101 did https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
1. Unnessasary.
2. Use EE Artist. Oh wait, you'll be noob. So no.
3. What?
4-9. Nah.
10. Explain.
11. LAAAAAAG
12. I don't know what you're talking about.
13. Ask Aslai, Zalgryth, etc.
14. Scene 1-What's in this level? Scene 2-AHH MY EARS!!
15. Suggested how many times? I can't count.
16. Use smileys. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
17. Up to 999 would be nice, but not 1,000.
18. See #10
19. Just use god mode...
20. You have no idea how unfair EE would become.
21. You don't even have an iPod Touch/iPad/iPhone :rolleyes:
22. A.Use WPE pro B. Use a portal
23. If it makes you mad, become a mod
24. See #15
25. *says what Shift said*

mastergamer 1423738479222953

Board footer