Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

extreme9122needschat

Suggestion Collage #1

1. Over-Lapping Music Notes:
I've noticed you can only put one note on one square at a time. Chris should make it to where you can put chords on a single block and stuff. Just click the same square twice with 2 different notes to place the chord. To delete, click the square twice with the delete block to delete. Or if you only want to delete one note in the chord, you just click the notes once.
2. Jungle Blocks:
I've been waiting for this one to come out for a while. Basically, it's like a jungle. The blocks are trees and leaves, the decorations are really tall grass, taller than the stuff in the spring collection. The backgrounds are leaves and jungle vines. Also, it comes with it's own smiley set. If you get the Jungle Set, then you automatically get a monkey smiley that comes with it. Otherwise, other jungle animal smileys can be bought in the smiley section in the energy store. Animal suggestions are a tiger, parrot, and jaguar. All smiling of course!
3. Guitar Music Notes:
I like the idea of notes and so far, you just have piano and drum set. Why not expand it to guitar. This is kind of a layered idea. I'm hoping the people responding to this post can come up with suggestions on how they select the guitar note. And, to expand on this idea a little bit, have different guitars they can choose from. Like electric, bass, and the classical wooden one. Set each one at it's own price range if you like.

I hope you all like my ideas and Suggestion Collage #2 will come later when i find 3 more ideas.

#2 Before February 2015

Muffy

Re: Suggestion Collage #1

Well you could just put the nites spright next to each other,and have gravity arrows. Ear them,don't be lazy...

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

Hmm.... guitar isn't bad. I'd like to see this also. It would probably just look like a keyboard, but play guitar notes, because lots of people, including me, don't know guitar chords.

#4 Before February 2015

extreme9122needschat

Muffinator99 wrote:

Well you could just put the nites spright next to each other,and have gravity arrows. Ear them,don't be lazy...

Well, first off, you can hear one note slightly ahead of the other and if you have a lagging computer like mine, it just doesn't work. And don't call me lazy, i'm just coming up with some ideas.

#5 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Instead of overlapping note, why not just split the music to 2 parts where it's supposed to play simultaneously?

extreme9122needschat 1423738484222948

Board footer