Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kinggun680

Idea: Custom Room Sizes

You open up energy shop as usual and goto worlds tab.
There are already several options such as great, tall, wide, small, large, and ect.
Right below the worlds tab would be a custom room size creator with 2 boxes as shown below.

[L] x [H]

L - Length, H - Height

Under the 2 boxes, could be a description saying the maximum width and height allowed. One way to calculate how much energy it is worth would be to use a equation to plug in the numbers. The same would work with gems. Because the size would be custom, it should be worth more, and could use more energy than the presets.  

A formula that would work could be: E = (L X H)/10. This equation works and are relatively close to ones with bigger lengths and widths. Lets test a few out. Energy is approximately the same when worlds are bigger than or equal to 100x100. If the energy comes out as a decimal, it should round up to the nearest whole energy. I'll test a few presets with my equation.

Large Saved: 100 x 100!
E = (100 X 100)/10
E = 1,000/10
E = 1,000
It is equal to the one in the energy shop.

Wide Saved: 400 x 50!
E = (400 x 50)/10
E = 20,000/10
E = 2,000
Again, it is the same.

Massive Saved: 200 x 200
E = (200 x 200)/10
E = 40,000/10
E = 4,000
Again, same.

Surely enough, they come out pretty much the same for all of them. A special equation could be made for gems also.
After you put in your size, there should be a lock button, to lock down on what size you want so you can start putting energy towards it or gems. If you don't lock, you are not able to put energy towards that item. When it is locked, you can uninitiate that item by clicking an x button. After you click the x button, it will ask you to confirm, and say there are no refunds to energy, making players more decisive of their choice before carelessly going.

There are many advantages of this new feature, allowing artists to specialize a style/picture with a certain size. Allowing bosses to plan out their arena before even getting a map.   On other note, let us delete worlds.

I hope you guys read this through carefully, and leave constructive feedback on ideas. +1 rep, if you want this to go through.

Last edited by kinggun680 (Apr 21 2012 11:36:49 am)

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Idea: Custom Room Sizes

Custom room sizes have already been suggested. Please use our wonderful (mostly non-functional) search feature before you post. You have not been issued a warning.
Topic closed. Please contact another moderator if you would like it opened.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

kinggun680 1423738689222743

Board footer