Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mario610

We need somthing really new.

I've gotten bored with EE, so we need some kind objective in levels other than sandbox, because I'm bored with sandbox. :/   WE NEED OBJECTIVES! like CTF, and other game modes.

#2 Before February 2015

Spinza

Re: We need somthing really new.

CAPTURE THE FLAG!   It would be PERFECT!   Trolls / idiots would be banned ? chat only, perhaps?   Maybe a private TEAM chat only!   >:D   Like how there's a yellow border to a crowned smiley?   There could be red / yellow borders to signify teams!   Genius!!

This topic needs attention, quickly!

Last edited by Spinza (Apr 21 2012 11:01:40 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

You wan't the whole concept of Everybody Edits changed?
Na-ah...

#4 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

You want a capture the flag EE? Learn to Java/flash and make your own CTF game.

EE has a purpose and a concept. If you added different modes, would it be EE anymore?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

Heh, I dunno, separate game modes are on the long term to-do, so why not? If we're going to have other modes eventually, I'd pick this for one.

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

maybe there could be coin game where there would be 2 teams and each team would try to beat the other at capturing coins and the team with the most coins win and in diffrent worlds perhaps? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#7 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

Spinza wrote:

CAPTURE THE FLAG!   It would be PERFECT!   Trolls / idiots would be banned ? chat only, perhaps?   Maybe a private TEAM chat only!   >:D   Like how there's a yellow border to a crowned smiley?   There could be red / yellow borders to signify teams!   Genius!!

This topic needs attention, quickly!

So you're saying that non-chats like me won't be able to even PLAY this game mode. Another way we're descriminated.

#8 Before February 2015

Deetz

KanibalFrost wrote:

You wan't the whole concept of Everybody Edits changed?
Na-ah...

It hasn't been "Everybody Edits" since locked worlds were put in. The name should be changed to "A Few People Edit". Not as catchy, but more truthful.

#9 Before February 2015

imtn

^true, but it makes the game SO much better since saved/locked worlds got put in.

#10 Before February 2015

Processor

If you added a CTF mode, then the name "Everybody Edits" might have to be changed to accomodate this.

mario610 1423738760222672

Board footer