Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mar1o

enemy system

this is almost like friends, but you can add people to their enemies with their names. its helpful to know if people are trolls or if you dont like them or stuff, and you can add them to your enemies without writing them on a paper or putting it somewhere. their names would be red and also they cant see what level your in.

not sure if this idea was posted yet so im just posting that idea.

#2 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

Re: enemy system

I thought so But I thought It would be like Friend system that can block anyone.
But, I think blocking is different from Your suggestion. (I'm NON-Beta)

#3 Before February 2015

mar1o

im just talking about enemy system like people will appear red if you add them as an enemy and useful so you dont have to write names down or anything and you can just know by the list. nothing about blocking, i guess that can be added with the enemy list also so you cant see their messages [if they are chatting members] if they are on your enemy list and they get blocked to everything in your world

Last edited by mar1o (Jun 8 2012 2:50:33 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I also think the enemy shouldn't be able to edit, even with code if it's a level from the person who has that person as an enemy.

#5 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

There is no need for this. We have a blocking list, pretty much the same thing.

#6 Before February 2015

mar1o

GamingGuy wrote:

There is no need for this. We have a blocking list, pretty much the same thing.

true, but you cant block people just by a name.. if someone sends you a request you can block that, so enemy system will block them from anything in your worlds, or even block them from talking in your worlds and   you cant see their messages in any other worlds.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Already suggested, not a completely terrible idea, blah blah blah.

Number1KirbyFan wrote:

I also think the enemy shouldn't be able to edit, even with code if it's a level from the person who has that person as an enemy.

That seems pretty useless. If the person is the owner's enemy, why would he have the code? If the owner's that stupid then he deserves it.

#8 Before February 2015

mar1o

Shift wrote:

That seems pretty useless. If the person is the owner's enemy, why would he have the code? If the owner's that stupid then he deserves it.

agreed. well sometimes if you want to give someone a code that would be useful but im sure the owner would trap the person they will give the code and get him somewhere only where they can get code and no one else, and your enemy could   hack code also which is something else it can be useful for... otherwise its useless

mar1o wrote:

im just talking about enemy system like people will appear red if you add them as an enemy and useful so you dont have to write names down or anything and you can just know by the list. nothing about blocking, i guess that can be added with the enemy list also so you cant see their messages [if they are chatting members] if they are on your enemy list. and they get blocked to everything in your world

back to that post,   when   i said blocked to everything, it means chat, code, anything in your world. so they cant hack the code so the above idea for enemy about not letting them edit is 100% useless

Last edited by mar1o (Jun 8 2012 2:51:34 pm)

mar1o 1423739203222229

Board footer