Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Mrbobthebuilder 6

2 users with same pass and email

I first made an account called mrbobthebuilder6, and played with that for a while. then I thought that getting another helper account would be fun for some levels, so I made another account, called bobthesmartypants, and set it to the same email and pass as the first account. but now I can't get into my first account!:( can someone help me? maybe delete the account called bobthesmartypants? mods, plz help!

Thanks in advance! :/

Last edited by Mrbobthebuilder 6 (Oct 1 2011 9:06:59 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: 2 users with same pass and email

Sorry, but you will have to play on your new account, if you make 2 accounts with the same email&password then the last account made will take over, I suggest maybe you ask a mod and see what they can do.

Last edited by kingpooultra (Oct 1 2011 8:35:24 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

I'm sorry, what? How can you not have realized what did? If they both have the same email and password, then what do you expect, that it will give you a choice of which account to use after logging in? No. That's just common sense.

There's a chance that Chris might possibly be able to help, but it's very unlikely that he would even if he could. Let this be a learning experience for you; develop common sense.

#4 Before February 2015

Cyral

shift wrote:

I'm sorry, what? How can you not have realized what did? If they both have the same email and password, then what do you expect, that it will give you a choice of which account to use after logging in? No. That's just common sense.

There's a chance that Chris might possibly be able to help, but it's very unlikely that he would even if he could. Let this be a learning experience for you; develop common sense.

This.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#5 Before February 2015

Mrbobthebuilder 6

shift wrote:

darn. now I can only play my mrbobthebuilder6 account on kongregate, where it's password saved. but that version isn't updated...

#6 Before February 2015

Ruiner

shift wrote:

Actually this is extremely poor design on Chris's part. Trying to create a duplicate account on any account creation service I've ever seen will just tell you something like "An account already exists with that username/email." Having it overwrite an existing account with a new one is unbelievably slow.

Last edited by Ruiner (Oct 3 2011 6:16:12 am)

#7 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Mrbobthebuilder 6 wrote:

darn. now I can only play my mrbobthebuilder6 account on kongregate, where it's password saved. but that version isn't updated...

Then why does it matter? You just stated that you could use both.

#8 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

How about you change your password? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#9 Before February 2015

Mrbobthebuilder 6

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

How about you change your password? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

how are you supposed to change your password?:|

SmileyZ wrote:
Mrbobthebuilder 6 wrote:

Then why does it matter? You just stated that you could use both.

The one on Kongregate is not updated.

Last edited by Mrbobthebuilder 6 (Oct 3 2011 10:24:20 am)

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Ruiner wrote:

Actually this is extremely poor design on Chris's part. Trying to create a duplicate account on any account creation service I've ever seen will just tell you something like "An account already exists with that username/email." Having it overwrite an existing account with a new one is unbelievably slow.

While this is true, it doesn't excuse a total lack of common sense. It's more than common, actually, I'd go as far as to call it painfully obvious sense.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

This is what I do, I used to have a really old/childish email, but now I changed it to a new, equally childish email //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

But, if you have Yahoo! at least, you can change the name of your email account, but you can still login to both accounts :3

So, I have about 4 email accounts I use to make random accounts with the same password on random games //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

Bimps

I have yahoo >:}D

Last edited by Bimps (Oct 4 2011 6:05:08 am)

#13 Before February 2015

Shift

Ruiner wrote:
shift wrote:

Of course this should be impossible, but Chris may think that it's not worth the time, seeing as how it's common sense NOT to do that.

Also, don't flame. [/minimod]

#14 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Will the same happen since i made a new account because i cannot log on EE with facebook so i made another account but this time with my facebook email, would that one take over?!

#15 Before February 2015

LvNo1000

shift wrote:

I agree, go get some common sense

#16 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Mrbobthebuilder 6 wrote:
MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

how are you supposed to change your password?:|

At the login screen, at the very bottom left of the black box, it says Change or recover password.   Click that and it should guide you through it.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#17 Before February 2015

omgmaster123

you go to www.i do not know lol

#18 Before February 2015

robban39

so this meens if i know some1 email and pass i can make hin unable to play with hes old lvls ? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D

Mrbobthebuilder 6 1423749628211804

Board footer