Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

demos

Banning

Which are the things what you can get banned for? Until now i have sharing your account, swearing and threatening. What are the other things?

Last edited by demos (Oct 17 2011 5:30:26 am)

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Banning

Well you can get banned for threatening people.

#3 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

kingpooultra wrote:

Well you can get banned for threatening people.

That v

demos wrote:

Which are the things what you can get banned for? Until now i have sharing your account, swearing and threatening. What are the other things?

#4 Before February 2015

demos

I have added it.
And what i want to know is: is it forbidden if someone ask you for your beta account?

Last edited by demos (Oct 18 2011 10:20:00 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

There are no official rules, but Chris still has a list of ban-worthy occurrences.
1. Hacking. Not simply teleporting; actually hacking.
2. Massively shared accounts. Sharing an account with one or two people is fine, but excessive sharing will result in a ban.
3. Spamming swears. Using a swear as a "sentence enhancer" (Spongebob FTW) is relatively fine, but constantly sending "f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***" will get you banned.
4. Other forms of spamming may also get you banned, but it will most likely only result in being kicked out of worlds, or losing chat.
5. Threatening to hack someone's account may or may not be ban-able, I'm not sure.

I don't think that asking somebody to buy you beta and/or chat is ban-able alone, but asking this often results in spam, in which case you should see number four.

Last edited by shift (Oct 18 2011 1:42:56 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

demos

Ok thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Drawing inappropriate worlds (I think) and tricking people to get their account (like supermen)

aka towwl

demos 1423749950211482

Board footer