Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

WRGReBeLV2

chat?

why cant we swear in the chat? if we paid to verify our age and we cant swear in the chat so making us verify it is purely pointless. teh only reason i can see for doin is if a perv or something went into chat but i highly doubt that would happen but if did teh swearing in teh chat would be least of you worries

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: chat?

Swearing is censored in chat because there are some kids below 13 who's parents bought them chat. Chris doesn't want to get sued or whatever for not censoring chat even though it's possible that young children have chat.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

*Sigh* Some people never get it >_>

OMGG LOLLLLL UY NUBBBBS I CANN HACK I CAAAN UNCEEENSITRRRR QWOORRDS LOOOL YOU NUBS (XXXX) (XXXX) (XXXX) LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Get it now?

#4 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

IF you really want to, write things like F*** and stuff, so people know the swear, but younglings will disregard it.

Last edited by xputnameherex (Nov 9 2011 9:33:23 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

aceofspades415

Bad word's should be censored because you don't know maybe a child could have use their credit card without permission.

#6 Before February 2015

little owl

Yh a kid that would sreel peoples credit card + details is sooo not gonna know what f*** mean! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Hammy120

It is censored for children like me. I'm only 10.

#8 Before February 2015

theredtigers

so you just payed 1cent to chat well thats a waste of money you could ow buyed a sweety of that

#9 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

How is a kid gonna be able to steal a credit card, then enter there parents secret pin number?

On-topic: its censored purely because its a bad word i guess. :/

#10 Before February 2015

srat23

Hammy120 wrote:

I am 11 and no chat! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

Slovenia

srat23 wrote:
Hammy120 wrote:

I am 11 and no chat! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

You need to be at least 13 to have chat.

#12 Before February 2015

Master1

^no you don't it's your parents choice, its RECOMMENDED for people 13 and older, you don't have to be 13.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

WRGReBeLV2 1423750065211367

Board footer