Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

wolfexile

My account has been hacked! Need a mod's help!

Hi this is Wolfexile,
So, anyways, my account has been hacked! I keep sending change password requests to my e-mail (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7b131e1a0f131e091f0e0d1e3b1c161a121755181416">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>), but my e-mail is not getting them 0_o.
Can a mod help? I'm not exactly sure how'll I verify, but some1 will tell me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.
Oh, and btw, on my best world, there was a message saying: haha! You have been hacked by Dr.Sonic I've also hacked rein! Muhahahahaha! Gaing, you're next.
I already deleted   it, but it's what it said.

Any ideas on what that was for?
Oh, and gaing, I guess you better watch out... Don't get hacked! :O :S ;(

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: My account has been hacked! Need a mod's help!

Can you verify that you're the real one? You don't sound like the real one.

5671.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Since you do have an acc on CS, I suggest you go there to clarify your hackage.

And if your not the real one then you wont know what cs means //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Kajuxas

Hmm, the thing is, you dont sound like the real wolfexile, but i saw you and you were acting all strange and sweared alot that isnt common for you...

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

he isn't wolfexile, wolfexile has had a forum account for a long time. This guy has 1 post.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

Master1 wrote:

he isn't wolfexile, wolfexile has had a forum account for a long time. This guy has 1 post.

This, plus it doesn't look like it's him. It's probably someone trying to get Dr.Sonic in trouble. Why would someone admit they hacked an account? And why would wolf delete the message?
Anyways, if this is real, he could prove it on CS, like someone already said here.

#7 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Dr. Sonic? Never. He would never do that. This is a lie.

#8 Before February 2015

Haze123

Never heard of this dr.sonic never seen him on EE either im gonna check out his profile

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#9 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

HAHAHA...

NO.

I really love the people who do this.

EDIT: Also, If you want to act like me you better add A LOT Of sarcasm boi.

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Dec 12 2011 6:17:45 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

calculusguy

...I think this is the same as the user "realganig". (@OP)

#11 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

HAHA! Got hold of my email! Time to rid off some evil spirits >:D

#12 Before February 2015

Monstar43

This is probably that "RealGanig" person.

#13 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Monstar43 wrote:

This is probably that "RealGanig" person.

Didn't you see what I wrote?

#14 Before February 2015

Dr Sonic is a hacker. Once in a world I disturbed his art and he said "If you keep messing up my art I will hack you like I did to Rein". I'm not lying he said something like that so I just stopped messing with him.

#15 Before February 2015

Drsonic

5600 wrote:

Dr Sonic is a hacker. Once in a world I disturbed his art and he said "If you keep messing up my art I will hack you like I did to Rein". I'm not lying he said something like that so I just stopped messing with him.

I've never said that.. And I also would never hack my buddy wolfexile, I've known him forever.
(Plus the fact that I don't know how to hack)
The only hack I know is a coin hack, with CE. (Cheat Engine)

I'm thinking rein is behind this, because I started blaming rein and now it seems like rein's the one trying to get me in trouble, but he added his name to try and trick everyone.. (I'm not sure, I have no evidence.)
I hope you get your acc back wolfexile. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

P.S. I'm at school atm.

b2172462789991e4d313feb9ed59730f.png

Snap: CrypticPi
Instagram: Noncryptic

#16 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Drsonic wrote:
5600 wrote:

I've never said that.. And I also would never hack my buddy wolfexile, I've known him forever.
(Plus the fact that I don't know how to hack)
The only hack I know is a coin hack, with CE. (Cheat Engine)

I think that's our proof right there.

Drsonic wrote:

I'm thinking rein is behind this, because I started blaming rein and now it seems like rein's the one trying to get me in trouble, but he added his name to try and trick everyone.. (I'm not sure, I have no evidence.)

Although I do highly doubt this, it really is quite possible. Blaming him for what?, is my question for this.

Drsonic wrote:

I hope you get your acc back wolfexile. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

P.S. I'm at school atm.

He never lost it. Oh and that's cool, its because the school board administrators are to dumb to block forumify.

wolfexile 1423750491210941

Board footer