Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AussieTaco

How Exactly do you save your world?

I honestly have no clue, I made a nice little obstacle course and I don't know how to save it.

#2 Before February 2015

AussieTaco

Re: How Exactly do you save your world?

Yeah I bought a 25x25 in the shop and it has 25/100 or something next to it.

#3 Before February 2015

Nou

Then you haven't bought it yet, it means you have 25/125 energy in there, you need the bar to be full and then itll say (You have x amount). Then, go into your own saved world under the "My Worlds" tab in the lobby, and join your world there. If you start building there, you'll see a SAVE LEVEL button.

If you press the "create new world" button in the lobby you create a non-saved level, so the button won't show up there either.

No u.

#4 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

saveup.png
as I'm guessing you don't have a saved world I'll tell you in the modify menu you can save [top], change the name of the world [max 20 char inc space], change key [max 20 char inc space] and clear world you will have to type 'CLEAR' in the box [in caps].

Last edited by Metatron (Jan 10 2012 2:42:44 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#5 Before February 2015

F1redragon

AussieTaco wrote:

I honestly have no clue, I made a nice little obstacle course and I don't know how to save it.

*facepalm* umm... seriously! Most noobs know this and you have 125 posts!

#6 Before February 2015

AussieTaco

F1redragon wrote:
AussieTaco wrote:

*facepalm* umm... seriously! Most noobs know this and you have 125 posts!

Did I mention that 122 of them were troll posts and spamming? I've been banned twice.

I asked a simple question, no need to facepalm, this is a questions and answers section of the forum, if you aren't going go be productive and help me by the answering the question you can leave. I don't go to this site that often, so I asked a question.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@Nou & Squad. Thanks for your help, I just bought a complete 25x25 and I saw the message once it was full saying "You have 1." Thank you, also for the picture Squad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I can finally build something xD

~Regards, AussieTaco.

Last edited by AussieTaco (Jan 11 2012 3:01:46 am)

AussieTaco 1423750873210559

Board footer