Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gral

New(?) Idea

Hi.

Recently I had an idea for a minigame world, but it requires coin doors, which.. I do not have. Since current minigame worlds are all the same, I guess I can share my idea here. Maybe someone used it before, but I never seen such level.

Basically, just make your normal minigame level that you can repeat when you reach the end.

BUT

Add some coin door blocks that make stuff easier. They all require only 1 coin to unlock. And that one coin is at the very end. So basically, once you complete it, the minigames become harder. This also saves space - you have 2 minigames in one.

Then of course you can add 2 coin doors in each one and add another coin at the end, which is impossible to obtain the first time you complete it. As a result, you have 3 minigames in one.

Hope you like this and will use this in your worlds soon, because those minigames are booooooring //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: New(?) Idea

I can put my (30) coin doors in ur lvl?

#3 Before February 2015

karim

^you can only use the coin doors in your own saved world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

This is a great idea. Sort of like a coin puzzle, but different.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

lykkemania

?:cool:

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

As karim said, you can only put coin doors in your own level. Unless someone shares his/her level to do it, you need to get your own coin doors.

#7 Before February 2015

JayCee23

I have a level similar to this. It's a level that you can go anywhere until you grab a coin; after which you will NEED a teammate to finish.

#8 Before February 2015

Randomdude

I had that idea, and I made one minigame with that concept, BEFORE I read this.
Great minds think alike.

#9 Before February 2015

Gral

Oh, another idea similar to this: taking coins is optional but makes stuff harder. You may prefer not to take them

#10 Before February 2015

BlackBars

level02.gif
Something like this?

#11 Before February 2015

MIHB

We're working on something similar right now.

#12 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

mihb how long until its finished do you think?

#13 Before February 2015

MIHB

This weekend maybe?   Its not many rooms, but its ridiculously complex.

#14 Before February 2015

Gral

If that image is an actual part of the world, I'd move the dots to the right, so it actually takes few more seconds

#15 Before February 2015

BlackBars

Gral wrote:

If that image is an actual part of the world, I'd move the dots to the right, so it actually takes few more seconds

No this is not part of the world, I just made that picture for this topic, anyway thanks for the help.

Gral 1423760643200789

Board footer