Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Town Crown Defence

Hi guys, i had a 200 x 200 world,that i didnt know what to do with,sooo..I created a Town level,I just finished the Ground...The name crown defence is because in the right corner is a building that has traps...The traps are triggered by the person inside,the person has the crown ( The crown block is in the room //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile And he has to keep away all the other people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile http://www4.slikomat.com/10/0222/uut-adsad.jpg     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile hopefully u will like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I will not tell you the name of the level until it is done,but,if u want to work on the level,pm me...        SORRY FOR BAD GRAPHICS !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Pawlowic (Feb 22 2011 2:23:15 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Lugnuts

Re: Town Crown Defence

Try some airplanes and clouds in the sky.

Also, you duplicated your thread.

#3 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: Town Crown Defence

You should at least PM me the name so I can help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Pawlowic 1423760834200598

Board footer