Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

darkninjx

Darkninjx's Levels

Ok these are my levels so far:

1. http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWRlrTA4pda0I
400x50 wide saved world
Its a minigame level.
2.   http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWCFWTMy9la0I
200x200 massive saved world
Its 40% done and it will be An adventure level its objective is to save a princess xD
It is playable
Updates(lol idk why i post updates to this level) :
v0.2 I fixed some errors and Delated hook jumps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

v0.3 Level has been attacked by a troll and few things might be diffrent but luckly darkninjx changed code in time and only a line of blocks was created by troll and somehow the trolled level got saved but i didnt save it <LOL>

v1.0 Huge Update
- Added third thingy
- Another set of minigames
- A lot of art added (thanks to Dusk5 for drawing some nice art)
- Art tour Added (It might be too early for an art tour)
- Ranks Added (so far Villager,Warrior,Knight)

v1.1 Erased the art tour

Ok thats my levels (i have smalls large and mediums too but im too lazy to post them here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)
And i have a question why these levels are not popular? any ideas how to make them popular?

And whats good and bad about them.

Last edited by darkninjx (Mar 5 2011 7:28:55 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Darkninjx's Levels

24220246.png

Noone on this forum likes these at all. Everyone hates them. They are annoying and dumb. I'm surprised I lasted as long as i did in these levels.

Not many people like minigames too well in this forum either. Good idea with the adventure level, but get rid of the things in the picture :/

Last edited by Chimi (Feb 28 2011 12:00:26 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Bossking

darkninjx wrote:

And i have a question why these levels are not popular? any ideas how to make them popular?

And whats good and bad about them.

1-Add some clones in it and when the world is full u delete them

2-^

#4 Before February 2015

darkninjx

@chimi ok thanks and are u talking about hook jumps and the thing after them? or everything on the Picture?

@BossKing ok good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

darkninjx 1423778190183242

Board footer