Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Icy

Black Chat

This is my ´´Large Saved World´´ http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWYG-zv_dca0I

Test It:)plz      8034 coins      1 mage(so far)

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Black Chat

Too much coins make my eyes hurt! But, make the arrows visible! With the coins, it's impossible to play!

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Dude, this takes annoying to a whole new level.

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

Reporter wrote:

I'm here, with this guy, NikK, who's now shocked, apparently by playing a level on Everybody Edits, a great online game, with 8034 coins. Look! He's waking up!

NikK wrote:

Who am I?

Reporter wrote:

You're NikK, you played a really annoying level a while ago and you got shocked. Are you okay?

NikK wrote:

Yea, I think so...

And THAT's what happens when you play this level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

1/5. It wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it was ok.

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

NikK wrote:
Reporter wrote:

I'm here, with this guy, NikK, who's now shocked, apparently by playing a level on Everybody Edits, a great online game, with 8034 coins. Look! He's waking up!

NikK wrote:

Who am I?

Reporter wrote:

You're NikK, you played a really annoying level a while ago and you got shocked. Are you okay?

NikK wrote:

Yea, I think so...

And THAT's what happens when you play this level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

LOL I about died laughing

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^ I lold. And this... what are you to make something this horrible? WHAT ARE YOU XD.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Agreed with Different55... I'm pretty sure you posted this to.. I don't even know...

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Glad we all agree this guy is evil.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Allie

Maybe he's just new to Everybody Edits. No need to be so harsh.

#11 Before February 2015

NikK

Shy Guy Bros wrote:
NikK wrote:
Reporter wrote:

NikK wrote:

Who am I?

Reporter wrote:

NikK wrote:

Yea, I think so...

LOL I about died laughing

And the bright side is that if you died no one would ever know it was my fault //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile And if they knew, whatever, I'd move to Canada and start a new life //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Glad that made you (and Different) laugh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

NikK

Allie wrote:

So if I'm new to being assasain, ok, I exagerated, if I'm new in being an eye-killer and people-annoyer I can do it 100 times a day without any justice going against me.

#13 Before February 2015

Allie

NikK wrote:
Allie wrote:

So if I'm new to being assasain, ok, I exagerated, if I'm new in being an eye-killer and people-annoyer I can do it 100 times a day without any justice going against me.

Please explain why making an unimpressive Everybody Edits world needs to have "justice" preformed against it.

#14 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Great world!!!
My opinion: 0.00001/5
No offense dude... but try not to spam coins...
I was just about to enter the real game until I saw 8034 coins in your post.
Unfortunately, the urge took over in about a minute =/

#15 Before February 2015

NikK

Allie wrote:
NikK wrote:
Allie wrote:

Please explain why making an unimpressive Everybody Edits world needs to have "justice" preformed against it.

I said justice as an example/joke. And I'm not telling him the level is bad, just it's annoying because it has over 8000 coins. Actually, I think 1000 is already too much. I think 100 is fine. 1st, it "hurts" my eyes, it confuses me. 2nd, there's a chance you don't get magic coins if you get a lot of coins in an x amount of time, so it takes away the purpose of the coins. THAT's what I'm saying. Also, the reporter thing was a joke, although it really confuses me.

#16 Before February 2015

Allie

NikK wrote:
Allie wrote:
NikK wrote:

I said justice as an example/joke. And I'm not telling him the level is bad, just it's annoying because it has over 8000 coins. Actually, I think 1000 is already too much. I think 100 is fine. 1st, it "hurts" my eyes, it confuses me. 2nd, there's a chance you don't get magic coins if you get a lot of coins in an x amount of time, so it takes away the purpose of the coins. THAT's what I'm saying. Also, the reporter thing was a joke, although it really confuses me.

Fair enough.

#17 Before February 2015

progirl

wow, already i found alot of coins, but no magi, lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Icy1423778217183215

Board footer