Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

iDC

An amazing website dedicated to EE!

As I was browsing through the lobby today I stumbled upon a link to this really useful website. It has all kinds of great information related to EE and includes the secrets of EE! Please take a minute to check it out.

http://eesecrets2.webs.com/

DVNTehT.png

#2 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: An amazing website dedicated to EE!

Amazing.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#3 Before February 2015

skullz17

Groundbreaking.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#4 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

Love it. 10/10. (pls quote me at the what other ppl say section on the site)

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Please avoid one word posts.

#6 Before February 2015

Calicara

Meredith wrote:

Ok I know this if off-topic but this is BS. Fdoou made a legit double post yesterday and you gave him a two point warning plus ban. Skullz16 made two one word posts in row, and gets off with a verbal warning? How is that fair?

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 16 2014 12:24:49 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Zumza

The design is horrible. Good work!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#8 Before February 2015

meep805

"10/10"
~ IGN

"A website that's so great you'll wonder if the author has a future ahead of him."
~Time Magazine

"This hit close to home. Like uncomfortably close. One of my friends tried to bring it in my house, but luckily I was outside and prevented him from doing so."
~Forbes

Last edited by meep805 (Sep 16 2014 12:36:43 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Calicara wrote:
Meredith wrote:

Ok I know this if off-topic but this is BS. Fdoou made a legit double post yesterday and you gave him a two point warning plus ban. Skullz16 made two one word posts in row, and gets off with a verbal warning? How is that fair?

Was referring to everyone who was making 1 word posts.

Fdoou's DP was warned accordingly and the ban was not extra.

Fdoou has violated many rules and I think a one word post that was also a review does not deserve to be warned as it does contribute to the thread. I would just prefer it if reviews/comments were greater in detail.

Also " The staff reserves the right to ban or issue warnings to any user for any reason." ~ The rules.

#10 Before February 2015

skullz17

I guess I got too used fail forums' less strict rules. Anyway, I think this site is cute. I wonder if it was very popular.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#11 Before February 2015

Calicara

Meredith wrote:
Calicara wrote:
Meredith wrote:

Fdoou has violated many rules and I think a one word post that was also a review does not deserve to be warned as it does contribute to the thread. I would just prefer it if reviews/comments were greater in detail.

Also " The staff reserves the right to ban or issue warnings to any user for any reason." ~ The rules.

While I don't feel empathy toward Fdoou, I still don't think it's fair Skullz17 got off without a warning. You are always giving warnings to sthegreat for posts like this, which it may not have contributed to the topic he was technically responding to a post.
Or what about when you warned Fdoou here, when all he was doing was commenting on the video. Then you gave a warning to theditor on my birthday post, which was really unnecessary as all he was doing was expressing his disinterest.
It seems like with the lack of real trolls you guys are really breaking down on the moderation. I don't see why you have to give out so many stupid warnings all the time, and why they are always the same people. I swear it's like you guys scour the forums for any excuse to ban users like Bimps/Fdoou. While their comments are not always necessary, I also don't think they break the rules as often as you claim they do.
That's my mini-modding rant. I'll stop being OT now.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 16 2014 2:59:18 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Anch

I'm scared to click on the link will it troll me?

#13 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

i've seen this before, for some reason

#14 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Calicara wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Calicara wrote:

While I don't feel empathy toward Fdoou, I still don't think it's fair Skullz17 got off without a warning. You are always giving warnings to sthegreat for posts like this, which it may not have contributed to the topic he was technically responding to a post.
Or what about when you warned Fdoou here, when all he was doing was commenting on the video. Then you gave a warning to theditor on my birthday post, which was really unnecessary as all he was doing was expressing his disinterest.
It seems like with the lack of real trolls you guys are really breaking down on the moderation. I don't see why you have to give out so many stupid warnings all the time, and why they are always the same people. I swear it's like you guys scour the forums for any excuse to ban users like Bimps/Fdoou. While their comments are not always necessary, I also don't think they break the rules as often as you claim they do.

Preach. This is tyranny.

I'm going to make one of those images my avatar when I get on my computer next. This website made me laugh

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#15 Before February 2015

iDC

ZNN9lu9.png

DVNTehT.png

#16 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

DC levels wrote:

ZNN9lu9.png

*see avatar*

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#17 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This website truly is amazing. I cried twice and lost 7lbs in tears. 10/10 would never look at again.

BuzzerBee wrote:
Calicara wrote:
Meredith wrote:

Preach. This is tyranny.

I'm going to make one of those images my avatar when I get on my computer next. This website made me laugh

DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#18 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

>Seems like with the lack of real trolls you guys are really breaking down on the moderation.
Its seems...that we need a new troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
But I agree with everything failgirl said,   which is really saying something. I've always thought the moderation here was unnecessarily strict and aloof seemingly for the sake of being strict.

#19 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Pyromaniac wrote:

Its seems...that we need a new troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

We need linus21 back.

Pyromaniac wrote:

But I agree with everything failgirl said,  which is really saying something. I've always thought the moderation here was unnecessarily strict and aloof seemingly for the sake of being strict.

I actually think the rules were so strict before so that the forums would follow Google Adsense's policies, but that was back on forumify. We tried adsense here and got kicked out, which is weird because the spamfest that is Fail Forums still has their ads displayed proudly on every page.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#20 Before February 2015

Bimps

Meredith wrote:

Please avoid fun.

ftfy

#21 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Wow, I wonder when whoever made this did it and if it was recent it would be cool of them to expand on it.

#22 Before February 2015

Processor

WPE Pro was actually suspiciously malicious and an extremely high chance of getting a virus. 2 years ago, I used WPE pro to do some cool stuff like snakes, but that works. The only problem is...
WPE Pro destroyed my computer, and now I can't get it back.
You may be wondering, "Hey, if your computer isn't working right now, then how come you made this?" Well, the thing is, I'm using another computer, which, thanks to that WPE Pro thingamajig, I had to pay another... $500.

So fun when people buy new computers when their software breaks.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#23 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Processor wrote:

WPE Pro was actually suspiciously malicious and an extremely high chance of getting a virus. 2 years ago, I used WPE pro to do some cool stuff like snakes, but that works. The only problem is...
WPE Pro destroyed my computer, and now I can't get it back.
You may be wondering, "Hey, if your computer isn't working right now, then how come you made this?" Well, the thing is, I'm using another computer, which, thanks to that WPE Pro thingamajig, I had to pay another... $500.

So fun when people buy new computers when their software breaks.

I know, at most it would of taken 2 hours to have a perfectly usable computer again. This guy is a scrub, and his site is for nubs. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Best part is, WPE Pro isn't even a virus. It's a false positive.

iDC142394366617766

Board footer