Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015, last edited by Bobyy (2016-04-20 23:42:51)

Bobyy

Crash Landing

A map based on an idea that stupid pilot took a rusty old plane to fly and flew but the engines failed on him. So the crashed but he survived and has not talked about the crash since it happen.   Let's see if you get through the crash.
Thanks to Deadlord and Omicron for improving some of the art and for improving the moon a lot because I suck at making moons. Thanks to Bobithan and manurthebest for the minis. Also a thanks to Omicron for making some of the fire.
Art by: bobyy

292v02t.jpg

<snip>

<snip>

Minis are being improved and added by manurthebest .

Last edited by bobyy (Jan 3 2012 6:38:42 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#2 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

Re: Crash Landing

it's small but here's a pic.

2e3wies.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Thanks boh +rep for you and I think I can make it bigger.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#4 Before February 2015

Haze123

Really cool level at the beginning wus easy but i needed help O_O so i got stucked and quit

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#5 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Ok thanks for the feedback I will make a temporary win zone in the map until manurthebest finishes the minis.

#6 Before February 2015

Helvi

rage //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hi.

#7 Before February 2015

nothingishere2

Amazing I stopped when I got to the surface minis for homework, I might try again though.
EDIT: I tried again and stopped after I got a magic on the bottom minis lol.

Last edited by nothingishere2 (Jan 3 2012 9:07:20 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Gaing

Amazing level but i has to go do homework as well. I'll probably try tomorrow again. ie2u3.png

#9 Before February 2015

Haze123

im on vacationn gonna go back to school on the 10th can you make a walkthrough with backgrounds?

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#10 Before February 2015

WELL_

Helvi wrote:

rage //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

Brilliant! Minis are good +Rep bobithan and manurthebest. Art... Is Great To!... (Sort of...).

Last edited by PaperBoy101 (Jan 4 2012 10:21:03 am)

#12 Before February 2015

theredtigers

hmm the right top of the lvl is a bit empty otherwise cool art and i still need to play the minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

Bobyy

PaperBoy101 wrote:

Brilliant! Minis are good +Rep bobithan and manurthebest. Art... Is Great To!... (Sort of...).

That's your opinion of the art because you in black (sort of...). To me the art is great and just wondering, could you do better art than this map? If you can prove it to me if not, then that's ok. Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's not my fault that you guys rage because you made yourselves rage. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#14 Before February 2015

imtn

Except for the fact that the fire doesn't face straight up, good job!

#15 Before February 2015

Yankeestar180

*Cough* and for Yankeestar180 for making the last mini *cough*

#16 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

bobyy wrote:
PaperBoy101 wrote:

That's your opinion of the art because you in black (sort of...). To me the art is great and just wondering, could you do better art than this map? If you can prove it to me if not, then that's ok. Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's not my fault that you guys rage because you made yourselves rage. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Ofcourse you would think the art is great. You made it. It is, but points can be improved. I may have to repost a further review post on this map soon.

And yes I would be willing to attempt that 'art'. What do you want me to draw?

#17 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Try drawing a different version of the plane crash and all my art that I've done is good just look at the posts above. You have accepted my challenge but I don't think you're gonna make a better map than me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yankeestar180 wrote:

*Cough* and for Yankeestar180 for making the last mini *cough*

I know about that but I deleted that.

EDIT: I just love a challenge. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by bobyy (Jan 4 2012 4:33:33 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

Of course if you are expecting me to make a whole world it will take a few days.

#19 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I'm gonna call off the challenge because I don't you to be embarrassed.

#20 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

bobyy wrote:

Really? That's like Reverse code for : You don't want to be embarrassed.

#21 Before February 2015

DKZero

Its a little bit empty. :/

#22 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Noob PaperBoy101 wrote:
bobyy wrote:

Really? That's like Reverse code for : You don't want to be embarrassed.

@PapaerBoy101     Dude just because I call off a challenge doesn't mean I'm going to be embarrassed. How about you post your profile to prove that you're good at art. Also I'm doing a map with another person and I want to work on another map. Also I don't want you copying my map noob.

@DKZero     Yea I know it's empty but like I said in the fist post more minis will be added. Any suggestions to what add to the map? If PaperBoy101 says anything about adding stuff I won't listen to him because he's probably some noob or troll trying to say that they can make better art.

Last edited by bobyy (Jan 6 2012 2:21:32 pm)

#23 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

Ok, so you are implying that I am a noob? And that you think I am trying to copy your map? May I just remind you, YOU, suggested I try to do a different version of a plane crash. And that you started everything off? Ok so I am going to make a map, I have already started so I will finish. Maybe that's something you should do. Not start something you cant finish.

Here is my example of what I mean by 'Saying you don't want me to be embarrassed is kinda like reverse code for 'you don't want to be shown-up / embarrassed yourself'';

Person1: Hey you want an arm wrestle?

Person2: Nah I'm afraid I might brake your arm.

This. Person2 is afraid of being shown up, so that is his reply to the question. It is a similar situation. And now for my full review of this map, whether you like it or not. Because believe it or not I am trying to help you through my suggestions;

Crash Landing-

The art is, ok. That is, of what there is, because there is a hell of empty space in the top right corner. Maybe you could have some flying debrey? Whatever there needs to be something there. The moon, I think isn't fully a circle, its circular al right, But there is some squarey look to it. The glistening blue keys around it just look weird. There isn't enough and again they are in a weird sort of shape. As for the shading on the moon. There is hardly any of it. Needs more cross shading.

The aeroplane parts are however shaded well. But TBH you can't really tell they are aeroplane parts, just random 'metal' stuck in the ground. The fire is also good, too. But it is too 'perfect' Maybe make it a bit more wild and add some smoke.

Moving on to the ground, It is what I call troll shaded (I.E) has no real shading, I guess because of the caves its not really visible so it doesn't matter to a great extent. The grass though, has no shading, and is quite visible. It goes too deep before you make out a grass shape. Kinda weird.

As for the minis, they are great! But since you didn't make them I won't comment to much on them.

-Even though this is pretty much useless because of the fact you quite obviously cant take criticism (otherwise you would have thanked me for my first comment and taken it with a pinch of salt) I thought I would help you, to improve the map further. Btw don't call me a noob.

#24 Before February 2015

Bobyy

@DKZero Yea I know it's empty but like I said in the fist post more minis will be added. Any suggestions to what add to the map?

That there read that dude and just calm down. You still have to take post your profile to prove that you're a good artist. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#25 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

Judging from your last post you are the one that needs to calm down. Telling people to calm down seems to be your defence I'm not even angry.

IMO calling someone a noob is minor verbal abuse. Whatever you are trying to get across, you are trying to insult me. And in some ways that should be considered flaming. And to think this all started because I wasn't a fan of your art and you couldn't take it. Jeez grow up.

Bobyy1423792856168576

Board footer