Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

theditor

Re: From where you got your username?

villager wrote:

Forum name : Villager...   this is a name from a card game that i used to play.....i still like that game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile but i dont play it anymore cuz its dead bcz of no updates .
Ingame name: shadowboy...first,i tried with shadow but it wa staken and so i randomly put boy after it > XD

i thought ur name came from minecraft the kids game :OOO

#27 Before February 2015

TheYeti

I needed the name and I must have been inspired by myths back then. I liked the one about the yeti, so that became my name.

#28 Before February 2015

dragonranger

I guess I'll add on to what I put on the doctors thread about the exact same thing.

This is more of a "old" name for me now, only for games which I started in 2010~2011, since
Dragons
And Rangers Apprentice
And
yeah. (as stated in the other thread)

Nowadays I use Equinox/Equ1n0x because it sounds cool. And... yeah, an Equinox is pretty damn cool in real life with the sun and the moon and the science and the whatnot that i probably got wrong

Also I occasionally use "Advantage" because I blatantly stole it off some guy who was no.1 in a game with the name Advantage, which is pretty damn cool. And the name sounds awesome in my opinion so why not

But oh do usernames evolve

#29 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I'd just read through the entirety of the Chronicles of Narnia about 10 years ago... I had to change a letter for originality though, right?

#30 Before February 2015

Shadow

theditor wrote:
villager wrote:

Forum name : Villager...   this is a name from a card game that i used to play.....i still like that game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile but i dont play it anymore cuz its dead bcz of no updates .
Ingame name: shadowboy...first,i tried with shadow but it wa staken and so i randomly put boy after it > XD

i thought ur name came from minecraft the kids game :OOO

I have never played MINECRAFT...Villager was one of best card from that game..so i choose it.XD

#31 Before February 2015

xKiran

Kira = DeathNote (If someone know that anime)
Ninja = Hm, dunno from where is that

#32 Before February 2015

Vitalijus
Website

Just used my real name

wn7I7Oa.png

#33 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Vitalijus wrote:

Just used my real name

You have a really cool name.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#34 Before February 2015

Insanity

its cuz im little cray but not dat much just little bit

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#35 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I did not have many good ideas for a username when signing up for Kongregate (the first account I have ever had online), so I just thought of my interest for the Kirby series, and came up with Number1KirbyFan. I stuck with it, and it was surprisingly not used on many websites (I have only found two with another Number1KirbyFan, one being a Kirby wiki, and the other being Google). Though, later, I realized it sounded kind of lame, so I just shortened it to N1KF.

#36 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

N1KF wrote:

...Though, later, I realized it sounded kind of lame, so I just shortened it to N1KF.

Yet it's still lame, jk - better than mine

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#37 Before February 2015

sthegreat

The great: had to be at least 3 letters

user.php?id=sthegreat

#38 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm sure I've written this before, but I don't think I'll ever forget.
In 2010 I found EE via Newgrounds. I met two players, Ultimoz and Azarlak. Both were very nice, and owned the first crew I would ever join which was FX crew. This was a time before chat, so we had to use Tinychat. I talked with them, and they seemed cool, so we laughed and joked and I brainstormed about what my username would be.
Eventually I made Failgirl101 as a joke, but over time I got more and more items I didn't feel like changing accounts. Eventually the name stuck, and I started to care less and less about the implication of the word fail. Over time I reveled in the ironic nature of the name, and grew to take failure in pride. I used to care about being cool, now I just care about being myself. If people don't like me, then w/e because life is too short to care about what other people think of me.

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 25 2014 7:21:06 pm)

#39 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

From my brain, man.

#40 Before February 2015

Processor

BuzzerBee wrote:

I was looking for a name without numbers and I eventually typed that and it worked!

This, and the fact that I love Programming.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#41 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

sex

#42 Before February 2015

colon

^oh okay that's..   different

Shortening of ''I am the one and only!!'' which was un-necessarily long, and it was me, at 10 years old. I don't know why, what or who I was back then.

#43 Before February 2015

John

Well before EE had usernames my brother and I owned the NOTLAME Crew. We were nooby but before bots and guestbombing were created we open like 20 tabs on my mother's computer and removed a tab when someone entered. Anywho Emalton is Notlame backwards.

PW?scale=2

#44 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

^ that was the best way to guest bomb

#45 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

Pingo-that little kid show with the penguin and the claymation and all of that crap. I just thought it was cool.

Hits-no idea. I was probably high from drinking kool-aid or something.

=Pingohits

i hate my name, but oh well.

791mAP8.png

#46 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Pingohits wrote:

Pingo-that little kid show with the penguin and the claymation and all of that crap. I just thought it was cool.

Hits-no idea. I was probably high from drinking kool-aid or something.

=Pingohits

i hate my name, but oh well.

I always pronounced your name pin-go-huits now I know it's ping~goo-hits

Last edited by Metatron (Sep 14 2014 6:11:30 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#47 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

PUSH3cd7e21a84aa.jpg

MyloWorks

i played long time ago a game called Dofus. the first character i made there had to be given a username. i used the randomizer. "Myloten-trs". after a few years playing under this pseudonym the "-trs" part was annoying. "Myloten" sounded strange. so somehow i decided to remove the "ten" and "Mylo" was born. i used this nickname the first time for my YouTube channel MyloWorks. after that it got stuck. MeMylo. used it everywhere.

#48 Before February 2015

iDC

Contrary to popular belief, neither DKlevels or me knowingly named ourselves such similar names. The actual story is a bit long.
             A long time ago I made my first email account. I was uber excited to make the coolest username ever. After about 10 seconds of deep thought I came up with the incredibly profound username of CoolCarson10. I was 10 at the time and Carson was my best friend at the time and he had a gamecube. We played the crap out of SSBM so naturally I thought this guy was cool as ****. This username became standard for all the accounts I created from that point forward. Then I found Kongregate and, as fate would have it, a little game called Everybody Edits. I play this game for a year or so under my Kongregate pseudonym CoolCarson10. Eventually I get tired of how largely abandoned Kongregate EE was so I decided to migrate to the official website. At this point I am older and realize how stupid a name CoolCarson10 is. What can I change it to that would encompass CoolCarson10 without being as blatently stupid? CoolCarson abreviated is CC. That sounds silly. Double C? Too long. Double C abreviated is DC. Crap, thats too short. What do you make in EE? Levels. DClevels. **** yes.

Last edited by DC levels (Sep 15 2014 6:42:28 pm)

DVNTehT.png

#49 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I loved glitches, and the name Glitcherkid just seemed to fit at the time. It all started with either my YouTube account with that name, or this EE account, I forgot which came first.

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Sep 20 2014 8:39:13 am)

PaNFnqB.png

#50 Before February 2015

ShadowkirbyMAPS

Kirby: My favourite videogame character.
Shadow: Cuz why not?

Put those two things together and VOILA!

ZeldaXD142394508516347

Board footer