Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

iDC

My first map: DCs Pro Paradise

So I was scanning through my rooms when all of a sudden I enter my first level evar.
I realised it had never been released so I added a trophy and posted it. I know it's ragey as **** and really akward at some points because of physics but it held out pretty well. And please don't post comments talking about how bad it is. I'm not looking for feedback. This was made a very long time ago. This actually has some never before used concepts that I invented back then. Like for example the last mini is speed control and ofc AYAG had already been released but I was too nub to know about EX at that point so try to imagine playing this like 8 months ago.
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAKQG80Sta0I
Enjoy!

DVNTehT.png

#2 Before February 2015

OfficialRyan

Re: My first map: DCs Pro Paradise

I got the crown. Therefore I win? xD

#3 Before February 2015

iDC

The trophy is the win.

DVNTehT.png

#4 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Too many crowns, I can't see what I'm doing.   I'll try again next month when I'm better at minis.

#5 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

As soon as I went in, and saw that the first mini was a rip from AYAG, I had no motivation for it.

#6 Before February 2015

iDC

Doctor_downes wrote:

As soon as I went in, and saw that the first mini was a rip from AYAG, I had no motivation for it.

It is not a rip from anything for when I made this map I had never even heard of AYAG. If you had read the description you would have known this.

DVNTehT.png

iDC1423801257160175

Board footer