Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Sacking EE

Spent 6 or 7 months working on this map, but I finally (sorta) finished. A saving bug prevented me from adding minis to make a proper ending for the map. So I decided to release it in it's current state, sorry if it's short. I plan on adding more minis later to make the map longer. Most of the art is by me (I put the parts that aren't by me below), minis were made by EEDD, Benje00, 1nsanity, DCLevels, and Deetz. If I forgot anybody please feel free to say so.

Special thanks to Boh for making the French flag, special thanks to Honeybuckles44 for making the clouds, and special thanks to Iganigaishanishka for shading the door and making the castle outline.
Sacking_EE_zpsed4e7c7f.png

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWmgB7vpC9a0I

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#2 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

Re: Sacking EE

APyQK.png

Minis: 3/5
Art: 3/5
Fun: 2.5/5

Alright, most of the minis were either really annoying, or really ragey. Half of the time the minis were fun, and the other half was just like, "I should leave now."
The art was a bit confusing. If you want a level with mostly shading, try to blend it.
I stayed becausse there were no other "decent" levels. Anyways, good job, and keep making levels.

#3 Before February 2015

arteem

Didn't win, had to go. What I can say is, minis were good but some of them were annoying. The art is not very bad too though but it could have been done better.

Overall, 3.7/5. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Good luck on making further levels.

#4 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

X1hwi.png
This level is not bad, but im not the type of tiny crowded minis. the art is cute - it's your style, I know it.
Overall: 3.5/5

#5 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Just want to say that if it's the trolled shading everywhere then it's suppose to be like that because it wouldn't look if it was different types of shading styles. I could have added more shading colors to the sky but I decide not to because then it would be unplayable. I want to know how the art could be better, I certainly agree with you guys but there's some things that are preventing me from making it better.

Last edited by Bobyy (Dec 19 2012 2:29:19 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Bobyy1423804165157267

Board footer