Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Panic

Random system

So I made a random system (or random enough) disguised as a truly 100% luck based level. It's based around a glitch/exploit/feature that I found (not discovered) 1 and a half years ago, when we didn't have boost arrows. The random system is really compact, but it's probably not 50/50 because gravity is sort of biased as demonstrated in this here Squad's thingy.

For this map, hold up while jumping onto the dot to be stuck between two gravity thingies. While suspended, move right, and you will either be killed or sent up. I am aware that this particular level can be exploited because of the orientation of the boost arrows and the presence of a block on top of the up arrow, but it doesn't matter. Any two different boost arrows should work fine for the system.

Have fun.

-Insert other random information that I may or may not need to state here but forgot for no apparent reason-

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#2 Before February 2015

TiKen

Re: Random system

It's actually not that random, since with the right timing (the window is wide enough) you can directly touch the up boost =P

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

It's not random, after figuring it out - I got through without dying.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

Like I said, I knew that this was exploitable, but I don't know if you're exploiting it the same way I am. Would having up and down boost arrows in an open space be better?

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

Deetz

Actually, the way to do it with yours is holding both up and right while you jump. You'll survive every time.

#6 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

0dfiHVB.png

Panic1423809179152253

Board footer