Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

PvP in open rooms

Yo EE.

Anyone else in here that likes to pvp in the open rooms? I find it very funny and amusing. Especially when you destroy someone elses work and they start to chase you.

This thread is supposed to be about PvP, do you like, do you not like it? Tell us why and how we can improve the pvp in EE.

Regards

The Green Troll

#2 Before February 2015

Shanman

Re: PvP in open rooms

Well, sorry, but I personally hate it.   I'll work for a long time on something, and then a random smiley will come and destroy my hard work.   After I've worked on everything though, I kind of get bored unless someone is trying to destroy it.   Just not while I'm building.   I think that a lot of people are really against it though, because they really work hard and hate having to knock someone out of their creations.   (Using arrows inside the buildings and tunnels, causing damage themselves.)

If you want to improve it, I would suggest creating a room for the sole purpose of PvP.   Make it clear in the title, "PvP area" or "Trolls v. Creators".

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Shanman (Oct 14 2010 8:38:14 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Shanman wrote:

Well, sorry, but I personally hate it.   I'll work for a long time on something, and then a random smiley will come and destroy my hard work.   After I've worked on everything though, I kind of get bored unless someone is trying to destroy it.   Just not while I'm building.   I think that a lot of people are really against it though, because they really work hard and hate having to knock someone out of their creations.   (Using arrows inside the buildings and tunnels, causing damage themselves.)

If you want to improve it, I would suggest creating a room for the sole purpose of PvP.   Make it clear in the title, "PvP area" or "Trolls v. Creators".

Just my opinion.

A very lucrative answer, yes.

I believe that if you want to create something and be sure that nobody will destroy it, you should create it in the locked rooms.

Your ideas about PvP rooms is really good, because I think that some people (like myself) really enjoy PvP.

#4 Before February 2015

Shanman

TheGreenTroll wrote:
Shanman wrote:

Just my opinion.

A very lucrative answer, yes.

I believe that if you want to create something and be sure that nobody will destroy it, you should create it in the locked rooms.

Your ideas about PvP rooms is really good, because I think that some people (like myself) really enjoy PvP.

The purpose of building in an open room is to allow others to contribute to the creations.   Often, I'll have people join me and build things I hadn't thought of, or give me ideas.   In addition, more people join the open rooms rather than "art only" locked rooms.

TheGreenTroll 1423855509105923

Board footer