Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

5 Ways to Play

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWKwIAAA

Includes:

Mario Replica (Bottom Half)
Gravity Gauntlet (Orange)
Minigames + Stairs (Beta Purple + Stairs)
Dark Maze + Aquarium (Floating Building)
Dark Maze Coin Hunt (Middle on the right, backwards L shape, outlined in green)

Try it out! Can you collect all 60 coins?

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: 5 Ways to Play

I've beat Minigames and Stairs, Gravity Gauntlet and Dark Maze/ Aquarium already in about 3 minutes.

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Beat everything else except mario. You can get trapped on the boss and lose automatically which **** me off. Also when you finish the second level of mario, you only go to like the third level not at the start, but halfway through the level. Suicide coins bugged me also. But the traps in the   boss part, only made me just want to punch my computer because I had 29/30 gold coins and I just did all that for nothing.

#4 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

D rock:

It's not supposed to be hard. Also, the boss is beatable and you can't be trapped. If you can, send me a picture of how. I'll fix the third level; thanks for the feedback.

And edit your posts. Double-posting is not allowed.

Last edited by robotnikfart (Sep 26 2010 12:41:56 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

trapped.png

Fix those. The up arrows make it so I can move right or left or anything if I don't move fast enough or other reasons. Needs to be fixed, as I was trapped everytime I played it in that same spot.

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

robotnikfart wrote:

D rock:

It's not supposed to be hard. Also, the boss is beatable and you can't be trapped. If you can, send me a picture of how. I'll fix the third level; thanks for the feedback.

And edit your posts. Double-posting is not allowed.

If you read the rules, you'd see that double posting is allowed, although triple or more posting is not.

#7 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

I still don't understand how you can be trapped. Heck, you can stay in a column for 5 minutes and still get out (tested). Link to a video or something.

Last edited by robotnikfart (Sep 26 2010 7:45:20 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

MIHB

robotnikfart wrote:

I still don't understand how you can be trapped. Heck, you can stay in a column for 5 minutes and still get out (tested). Link to a video or something.

The likelihood of being trapped varies based on the amount of lag people have.   Don't bother demanding proof, this is a very well known problem.

Last edited by MIHB (Sep 26 2010 7:48:30 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I tried for like 10 minutes the first time and couldn't get out. Second time I said   hell with it.

#10 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

Oh. Sorry about that. Any suggestions for that part, then?
(Or is this supposed to be in a different category?)

#11 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

New part coming soon.

robotnikfart 1423775852185580

Board footer