Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jamd

FSLCTC Story By Lillsneppe

?Where the heck am I?? you said to yourself as you woke up. You had fallen asleep in your bed as usual, but now it?s all white around you and you surely aren?t on a bed. Standing up to stretch, you noticed that whatever you are on, it must be high up in the air ? because you could see everything and I mean EVERYTHING! In the horizon you saw something weird, something that hadn?t existed since the dinosaurs! A giant lizard sprouting fire from his mouth! The lizard was far on his way to a castle! You had to hurry if you wanted to save whoever was in there?
You jumped from cloud to cloud and at the same time you noticed that wherever you are ? it can?t be earth. Seems like you?re not in Kansas anymore. The gravity in this world was odd, all of a sudden you flew to the left or to the right ? sure it might have been the wind, but would the wind really stop all of a sudden and then change direction? Sometimes it even went up! There were even invisible walls!
After a few minutes of travelling you could see a person in the window ? one whom you recognize. It was Stephanie from school, that idiotic female dog who had dumped you for Chad. You got furious and raged in anger..

I don?t feel like telling you more, as it gets pretty graphic from that point ? blood and such, you don?t want to hear about that.

Oh? Why I even told you this in the first place? It?s because you couldn?t remember. It was a dream and you had asked me, the almighty one to retell your dreams of the night. You sure have a short memory span.

#2 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

Re: FSLCTC Story By Lillsneppe

Didn't I tell you to not post it in a new thread?

Anyways, since it's for a level, here's the link(s):

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PW2PHQ7sNSa0I

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW2PHQ7sNSa0I

#3 Before February 2015

Jamd

And now we need to move it... Can a mod move this to rooms?

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Done.

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

The beginning isn't passable.

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

tl;dr

good level though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

Hm, can't beat it myself anymore- but then I am on another computer. It doesn't look like it has been changed though, so it is passable.

Jamd 1423777815183617

Board footer