Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Introducing logic gates in EE

ostkaka and I are currently working on bots that simulate logic gates. Current progress for me,:
Wires: Connects the different blocks, they have 16 boolean variables for other blocks to use
Pistons: Customizable length
Pressure plates: Toggles power on and off
Buttons: Turns on the power in a cable, and after a set time shuts it off
NOT-gate: Inverts the input.

While this doesn't seem interesting for you, you can build complex circuits including state cells, timers, gates and so on.
Why did I post this thread? No idea. Discussion? Ideas?

uzjIGfi.gif

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Introducing logic gates in EE

Seems pretty easy. Good luck however. The only thing that I can suggest is having a way to use block arrays to introduce a kind of variable-keeping system with PUSH | POP | MOV | EAX | ADD | CIN.. etc

I had the same idea a long time ago, and so did Showpath with the concept of minecraft redstone in EE.
I suggest a more complex (but easier!) assembly-type system.

using: [ID] as header beginning .TEXT section [ID2] beginning data stack and code [array] different blocks in section using special block IDs (decos) for OPCode types [ID] [ID2] [array(like 100 59<mov> 200[background.beginvariableID] [IDvar] [amount]]  if anyone interested in something like this: [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/25rl3z4.png[/img]  blue basic = header begin blue egg   = action <add> purple      = 32-BIT INTEGER type white       = variableID(in use of variable name) gold         = 1 grass       = 2 red basic  = write-to-console white       = variable to write

Last edited by ?tilla (Dec 15 2012 1:08:42 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: Introducing logic gates in EE

I thought you were going to say logic gates with keys. Nice idea

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

gustav9797142392170439728

Board footer