Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

new smileys on a lvl

http://everybodyedits.com/games/12a-war-of-three this lvl has some random smileys and i was going to carry on but i have to go now but i might make more later
this is a listof what they r
1. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral (we already have that 1 in the game)
2. is a spiderman smiley
3. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (we already have it in the game)
4. (.)') umm thats the closest i could get with the letters but its ying and yang
5. i dont have a clue what this 1 is
6. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (we already have it in the game)
7. ](:D thats the closest i could get for this 1 but its a viking
8. a new version of //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile but it has //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile eyes so it looks shy
9. xx
     _
       0   thats the best i can do but its a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue but with x eyes
10. a boy that has a cap
but for now its done

Last edited by xxjmasterxx (Feb 27 2011 5:28:31 am)

The Red Troll 1423778150183282

Board footer