Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Micahman5

Jail escape minis

Come to jail escape minis its a cool fun level where you escape jail.
Just so you all know there is a part where there is blocks kinda like really hard to get past so im here to help it is below the first, second, and third floors and it has blue coins between the invisible blocks what you do is jump in the space before the blocks then while jumping hold the space bar and hold the up and left keys or w and a keys so thats how you pass it, (and most people think it's a pain...)

Heres the link:     http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW0GXDELJYa0I

Last edited by Micahman5 (Feb 27 2011 8:07:36 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Jail escape minis

4/5. Was fun but you weren't in your Tinychat. :/
level_beatan.png

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

um, drawing a heart and putting on the valentine smiley and scooting over towards me is creepy. I'm a guy, and I'm guessing you are too.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

^ It's a game, lol.

#5 Before February 2015

Micahman5

Chimi wrote:

um, drawing a heart and putting on the valentine smiley and scooting over towards me is creepy. I'm a guy, and I'm guessing you are too.

Oh XD i was just trying to creep you out and tell you i like the boss portion of the level sorry!!! XD

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yes. Actions can say alot, chewy.

:/ No homo?

Last edited by Chimi (Feb 27 2011 9:04:00 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Micahman5

yeah............. no homo...

#8 Before February 2015

Extreme9122

just i have to play this level, yet i better play everytime. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Micahman5 1423778172183260

Board footer