Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PatrykSWATA

Something completely new

I introduced a completely new way of enjoying this game, as i was sick of those boring as hell stair and minigame levels, where you werent even getting the code you were so hardly fighting for even though the title was saying the code is there at the end.

My room is called "400x50 code is trololo" but i will change it to something clear so people will easely recognise what is it. The point of the level is that people know the code so they mess about and draw, but then out of nowhere admin changes it, so players can't edit nomore, and resets the whole level so its clean, nice and ready to go. Now admin creates a challenge for everyone, and whoever wins, gets 15 minutes of fame which means his name will be written down on the whole map (for one, not 15 minutes https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ). Then the code is set back to default, so people fly, and have fun again. It is just a beginning, so i will surely improve this idea, and lets hope it will be succesful.

My favourite advantage is that everyone is having fun, and that i dont have to sit in the room 24/7 to take care of it, because everyone else does //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Peace //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by PatrykSWATA (Dec 30 2010 1:11:01 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Something completely new

I saw that level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

PatrykSWATA

Ok guys and girls, my level REACTIVATED, as i bought the 400x200 room at last after one month! Now, as it's so big, like the drawball application, you have MUCH more space to mess around, and draw whatever and whenever you want in any size. Here's the link http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWANjOcoyDa0I

Hope you'll have fun.

PS. EE doesn't work on Opera for some reason //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, i had to download FF which i dont really like to run the game

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Is trolled! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#5 Before February 2015

PatrykSWATA

Changed my room for a more sensible name. It's now called "Get famous code FAME"

PatrykSWATA 1423778494182938

Board footer