Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tak4n

Your every 10th smiley

Almost every week there is a choice I have to make, to get the new block package first or the new smiley. Every single time I pick the smiley as I am a mad smiley collector.
I want to know your every 10th smiley that you got, your favourite smiley along with any smileys that got your attention or you have some interesting history with. If you can't remember some then it's fine.

My first smiley that I bought from shop - FexQx.png
My 40th smiley - fanboy
My 50th smiley - KTbR
My 60th smiley - laika
My 70th smiley is most definitely going to be New Year 2013

My favourite smiley is currently WU4Y It looks so mature in my opinion.
Me wizard and fire wizard go way back in the day. These 2 have been my favourite since I found out about them.
Cool fact: I played way before witch came out, I am almost class 12 and I still haven't caught her.

I actually really miss the time when I used my wizard smiley the most, that was the best. So sad, the wizard smiley holds so many great memories. So do you guys have any great history with any of your smileys?

Last edited by tak4n (Dec 26 2012 4:48:45 am)

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#2 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Re: Your every 10th smiley

10th smiley - TxcZo.png
20th smiley - jFAMA.png
30th smiley - cZ28b.png
40th smiley - 8Hvi1.png
50th smiley - KTeb
60th smiley - 6ye1Z.png
70th smiley - Archeologist
Last smiley - New Year 2013

Total amount of smileys: 71
Favourite smiley - bnKHZ.png
First smiley from Energy Shop - FexQx.png
Smileys from Energy Shop I don't have - ZM12G.png, New Year 2013
Smileys from contests - any WevBh.png
Unique smileys: 1dEDD.png, EOpYT.png, Yn8I7.png, jhRFy.png, TxcZo.png, DPffn.png, 2YTqz.png

Last update: after New Year update

Last edited by ktostam450 (Dec 28 2012 11:41:52 am)

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I use the witch smiley. I just like it because it's green and has a black hat.

My every 10th smiley is probably:

TxcZo.png
zuvkw.png
1ntnj.png
KEeqi.png

The smiley that holds the most memory to me is possibly the reindeer/snowman or something.
Anything that has relation to Christmas 2011.

I remember finding out about new blocks and started trying to hack to find out what the invisible blocks
were, being in RPG's map (that takes place in the video below) fooling people by saying one of the present blocks holds a secret key to get out to the other side of the building.
Fun stuff.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eqHvqfOA9c[/youtube]

Last edited by ?tilla (Dec 26 2012 5:09:37 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

I can't remember any of my 10th ones.

Total smileys: 78
Favorite: SrK5v.png because it doesn't fit anything outside of Christmastime and it kinda fits my username

I'm kicking myself now because I was too lazy to get Fanboy while I had the chance.

#5 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I don't have any idea as to what order I got them in, but they were mostly sequential.   My favorite is the policeman.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

Boywhoflies wrote:

Favorite: SrK5v.png because it doesn't fit anything outside of Christmastime and it kinda fits my username

I'm kicking myself now because I was too lazy to get Fanboy while I had the chance.

Lies.

I have 72 smileys, and I'm only missing bunny, bird, litpumpkin, fan, and superman. That totals 77. You also said you don't have the fan, and obviously can't have the superman. So the most you could have is 75. I also never remember seeing your name for contest winners either. I doubt you have any more than 71.

Being on topic
I pretty much got all my smileys in order, except the bigspender and magic smileys messed it up, so I'm gonna say my every 10 are:
10. TxcZo.png
20. jFAMA.png
30. BGp8V.png
40. 8Hvi1.png
50. KTeb
60. LOL
70. Safari thingy

Most memorable for me would also be the wizard. It was a great time when I had tons of friends on here. Most of those old friends quit though, leaving me behind :<

Bye Jak, Insan3editor, Kaylee123, and 1Fail1 :<<<<<

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

People actually keep track of the smilies they bought in order? Uhh..

I got the girl smiley first.   I dislike how I have to pay for that when you sausages get male ones absolutely free.   And many many more to buy.   All we have is girl and kissing.   What, is that all we're good for?   Oh, and also witch.

I use the rcZJJ.png smiley and q61Ih.png smiley often.   I just started on my 4th row of smilies, I think.

I have all magic smilies but the grinch.

Last edited by AzurePudding (Dec 27 2012 1:28:07 am)

#8 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

First smiley is.... Surprised!
10th Smiley is... Coy!
Others? I don't remember.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I need to update the smiley censors.

TxcZo.png jFAMA.png xKYSp.png zAJlQ.png 2hhL3 XUhku.png
Favorite: cZSDq.png, because some people think I'm a bot.

Temporary mirror of censors:

g7O1H.png EZUli.png pFhcd.png ie2u3.png YGMal.png WevBh.png EOpYT.png Yn8I7.png
jhRFy.png TxcZo.png DPffn.png 2YTqz.png FexQx.png POCsa.png
stipA.png TRAvR.png VNrAE.png rcZJJ.png bnKHZ.png jFAMA.png
1ntnj.png 1dEDD.png cZSDq.png kKHnV.png Wa0Go.png wUr1i.png
SrFKT.png qZTML.png cZ28b.png xKYSp.png yQHUl.png BGp8V.png
Gvb6w.png q61Ih.png YU58c.png KAMS1.png iRi8x.png 8Hvi1.png
SrK5v.png zAJlQ.png yzo6g.png WV2Ap.png RVqBF.jpg kywPe.png DLnKP.png
y1DL y1Ho KTeb KTbR 2hhL3 KT6R
2hhKB MLP7 OAkA WU4Y WTXQ 7MUJE.png
6ye1Z.png 1R92Z.png XUhku.png MLmLQ.png FMoL6.png VPKnw.png
AFj0F.png I4Q26.png DvacJEw.png XLzGJx5.png e0UkYb5.png
NM1ctkl.png ZM12G.png

-- I'll have to update the rest once I buy them.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#10 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

AzurePudding wrote:

I got the girl smiley first.   I dislike how I have to pay for that when you sausages get male ones absolutely free.   And many many more to buy.   All we have is girl and kissing.   What, is that all we're good for?   Oh, and also witch.

I use the rcZJJ.png smiley and q61Ih.png smiley often.   I just started on my 4th row of smilies, I think.

Idk, the free smilies seem pretty neutral to me. If you're judging by eyelashes, seems pretty sexist to me (Unless you meant specifically female). Although it is true that there are much more male options. (But the argument that most are specifically male is invalid.) (Bearded smilies.)

How on EARTH do you not have grinch? I guess it might be expired now, but really, at the time it came out it was pretty hard not to get it.

1oGNJTH.gif

#11 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Tanned
First.... terminator 2nd.... knight 3rd..... ta... no.... dont remember....

#12 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

SilverStar29 wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

Idk, the free smilies seem pretty neutral to me. If you're judging by eyelashes, seems pretty sexist to me (Unless you meant specifically female). Although it is true that there are much more male options. (But the argument that most are specifically male is invalid.) (Bearded smilies.)

How on EARTH do you not have grinch? I guess it might be expired now, but really, at the time it came out it was pretty hard not to get it.

I'm not judging by eyelashes.   I guess they are pretty neutral, but when there's one smiley called Girl smiley, it kind of implies anything else is male, since there is no Boy smiley.   Though I would like more smilies that are more feminine, such as how some smilies have beards, which would make them male smilies.

#13 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

Master1 wrote:
Boywhoflies wrote:

Lies.

I have 72 smileys, and I'm only missing bunny, bird, litpumpkin, fan, and superman. That totals 77. You also said you don't have the fan, and obviously can't have the superman. So the most you could have is 75. I also never remember seeing your name for contest winners either. I doubt you have any more than 71.

I meant 68, that was a typo. How bothersome. Sorry.

Now I have 69, because New Years 2013.

Last edited by Boywhoflies (Dec 28 2012 10:07:34 am)

#14 Before February 2015

crastopher

Lol, easy: my X beta smiley. My favorite is santa and ny, but I couldn't get ny.

#15 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

I have all smileys except (those from): Contests, Superman, and Holidays (except for NY2013)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#16 Before February 2015

tak4n

It's just great to remember the things you were doing and all the good times in EE when you used a certain smiley. For example it is great to remember the smiley you used when making a level that won an EE contest and got you a contest smiley. It is also fun to remember how you got the fanboy smiley. It's just small things like that which bring back some great memories in EE.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#17 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

q61Ih.png is my longtime favorite.

None of my friends got it, they thought it was just the diamond smiley with weird eyebrows. That moment when you walk in and they're like, 'Wait, I can see the block behind you 2YTqz.png'

FexQx.png is also pretty good though Yn8I7.png

Also, I have 39 smilies. I'm not a smiley fan.

Last edited by rocktheworld313 (Dec 30 2012 9:43:31 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Master1

Boywhoflies wrote:
Master1 wrote:
Boywhoflies wrote:

Lies.

I meant 68, that was a typo. How bothersome. Sorry.

Now I have 69, because New Years 2013.

Oh okay sorry. Hi, nice to meet you.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#19 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

my fav is probably Santa_smiley.png
i cannot remember my 10th smiley, but im pretty sure it was Maestro_smiley.png

EDIT: I have 20 smileys and i have been playing for 9 months now. Indifferent_smiley.png i am not a smiley fan at all.

Last edited by kooldude9000 (Jan 8 2013 4:47:30 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

mar1o

10th: TxcZo.png
20th: jFAMA.png
30th: BGp8V.png
40th: WV2Ap.png
50th: 2hhKB
60th: FMoL6.png
67th: winter

i only have 67 smilies. i dont have ZM12G.png, 1dEDD.png, and i dont have any magic smilies [except zAJlQ.png], i have no contest smilies, and i dont have headhunter

favorite smiley: XUhku.png and 8Hvi1.png

first smiley: FexQx.png [or was it POCsa.png? lol i dont remember, 1 of those 2, ik its 1 of the 3 that were first in the shop, and im pretty sure it wasn't stipA.png]

last smiley: winter

Last edited by mar1o (Jan 8 2013 6:10:27 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

skullz17

I can't remember any of my every 10th, but I think my first one was TRAvR.png.

First I started spending energy on a smiley which I thought that just looked cool (can't remember what it was though), but then the next day I realised that I could get the 1surprised1 smiley in one go without waiting for days, so I bought that. And then I used a system of buying each smiley in order of price, jFAMA.png being next. I bought a 3rd smiley and then after that I lost the system and bought the ninja because I saw so many 'NINJA GET CODE' levels.

Can't remember anything after that.

Last edited by skullz16 (Jan 10 2013 11:18:19 am)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

tak4n142392352737905

Board footer