Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Pumpkin Grave Fright

impffr.png

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWnGvr2En9a0I

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWnGvr2En9a0I
By: Kongregatefan, bobyy, TSF14, Britshtea, DZ8003.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the map who and thanks to everyone for suggesting improvements on the map.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#2 Before February 2015

EENinja

Re: Pumpkin Grave Fright

Nice art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hopefully this place in the top 12!

#3 Before February 2015

it40x

Really great level, but the graves need a better shape.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobyy

You mean they need to be more rounded and thanks EENinja. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#5 Before February 2015

DKZero

Nice level!
I have never seen that big pumpkins, but nice anyway!

#6 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Thanks and I know it is a big pumpkin. It's the biggest pumpkin in EE lol. I call it the great EE pumpkin. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I'm gonna bump this *Bump*....I really want more feedback. :/

#8 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Bump again *bump* come on people come at me with feedback. D:

#9 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Wow,   I really like looking at this.   I liked how you guys shadowed your art accordingly to your light source (moon). Sadly,I felt the mini section is where it lacked.   Not in quantity but in quality.

#10 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Thanks for the feedback on the art and thanks for the feedback on the minis. I didn't do the minis Britshtea and TSF14 did the minis. I now know that you like the art.

Last edited by bobyy (Nov 15 2011 4:40:32 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Bump again I don't want this topic to die and continue with the feedback.

#12 Before February 2015

bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby

This level has really good art and really good shading. The minis are really fun and enjoyable I completed but I forgot to take a screen shot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby wrote:

This level has really good art and really good shading. The minis are really fun and enjoyable I completed but I forgot to take a screen shot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Aren't you bobyys alt acc?

#14 Before February 2015

Ralaina

The shading of the pumkin could be improved, as the mouth and eyes are lit up it should be lighter in those areas. So the darkness to the left around the mouth shouldn't be there as that place is lit up by the mouth as are the rest of the areas with different lightsources. It's important to think of the right shading if you have several light sources.

#15 Before February 2015

Bobyy

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:
bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby wrote:

Aren't you bobyys alt acc?

@mrboogawesome   That was my younger cousins account so he made a forum account and he commented on here and I logged on his account later and gave myself a +rep. =3

@Ralaina   Thanks for the feedback but we're keeping how it is til the contest is over then maybe we will make changes to the map.....like the minis and in your case the shading.

#16 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Bump I don't this topic to die and I know I won't win the contest because I talked Mega Lamb about my world.=3

Bobyy1423791030170402

Board footer