Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Banned?

Tried joining worlds with all my accounts, but I always get kicked, saying "This account is banned due to abuse or fraud."

Maybe has something to do with that I am on a school computer? :/

uzjIGfi.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: Banned?

Where they one that big long list ipwner put on the list to ban with the shared accounts, cus I kinda got bored and sent that list off to MrShoe.

#3 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Impossible. Never shared any accounts.

uzjIGfi.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Saintcool

You will be surprised how many people say that, check that list just in case.

#5 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Sorry about being banned. But yes, perhaps you were a shared account.

You can try emailing Julian (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="365c435a5f575876534053444f5459524f53525f42451855595b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) to see if you can request changing the password and get it unbanned. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

gustav9797

I'm NOT shared and NO one Have ANY of my accounts.

uzjIGfi.gif

#7 Before February 2015

Persona

Did you not check the damn list yet?   Just do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
IT could also do with your gBOT..

Last edited by Persona (Feb 19 2013 7:03:39 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Persona

Bass5098 wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:

I'm NOT shared and NO one Have ANY of my accounts.

Your account was shared at one point, I can confirm that one.

Just maybe not as widespread, but it was out there.

if his name was on the list at one point, and it was submitted,   there is no doubt he was banned for it.

THIS was not a double post at the time it was posted..

Mod Edit: While I have no idea how he quoted the post in the few minutes it was up, this is not a double post.

Last edited by Bass5098 (Feb 20 2013 11:47:34 am)

#9 Before February 2015

gustav9797

where's the damn list then?

uzjIGfi.gif

#10 Before February 2015

joffre13

Shoe ruined the game.

#11 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I sent everyone on that list to MrShoe, are you on there.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=437591#p437591

#12 Before February 2015

Helvi

joffre13 wrote:

Shoe ruined the game.

^this.

Maybe someone has seen you drawing "nudity" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I can only advise you to email MrShoe and ask for verification.

Hi.

#13 Before February 2015

Master1

I haven't seen you in a long time... Has it been 4 months since you logged in? MrShoe did make that new rule, not sure if he's used it or not though.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#14 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Saintcool wrote:

I sent everyone on that list to MrShoe, are you on there.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=437591#p437591

Omg, I'm not in the list and I'm still banned at home. :/??

uzjIGfi.gif

#15 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Well, here it is. Email.

To gustav9797

Your account has been banned due to hacking attempt. You have tried to hack the access key of a world using a bot multiple times.

Your alternate account got a warning last week. All your accounts have now been banned.

/MrShoe

Never saw that warning.

Last edited by gustav9797 (Feb 19 2013 9:38:11 am)

uzjIGfi.gif

#16 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

gustav9797 wrote:

Well, here it is. Email.

To gustav9797

Your account has been banned due to hacking attempt. You have tried to hack the access key of a world using a bot multiple times.

Your alternate account got a warning last week. All your accounts have now been banned.

/MrShoe

Never saw that warning.

You probably used codecracker?

#17 Before February 2015

gustav9797

I made a fully working automatic codecracker, only works for a 5 digit code. Ofc I had to test it.

uzjIGfi.gif

#18 Before February 2015

Helvi

Check the Terms and Conditions - clearly states that this is not ok.

Do not connect to Everybody Edits server with anything but the official Everybody Edits clients. If a user connects to Everybody Edits with a client that is either abusive or disruptive to Everybody Edits or other users, that user will be banned.

Hi.

#19 Before February 2015

capasha

Yeah better to ban people that bruteforcing the code when people in the most cases dont even set a code anymore because they use /giveedit which is much better and secure. Instead of banning people that crashing worlds in 4 days straight. Good job MrShoe.

#20 Before February 2015

Persona

Helvi wrote:

Check the Terms and Conditions - clearly states that this is not ok.

Do not connect to Everybody Edits server with anything but the official Everybody Edits clients. If a user connects to Everybody Edits with a client that is either abusive or disruptive to Everybody Edits or other users, that user will be banned.

That rule is actually a good rule.   Who disagrees?   Let's start a war in PM.   I'm sure i'll knock you senseless. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

gustav9797 wrote:

I made a fully working automatic codecracker, only works for a 5 digit code. Ofc I had to test it.

And this is where the crap hits the stick with you.   Obviously, you're code cracker was made to be used for wrong, right?   What other reason would you have used one?   Don't create anything that could be used for wrong.   Is that so hard?

doh wrote:

Yeah better to ban people that bruteforcing the code when people in the most cases dont even set a code anymore because they use /giveedit which is much better and secure. Instead of banning people that crashing worlds in 4 days straight. Good job MrShoe.

1) You've crashed my worlds before, so I might as well just get you banned right?
2) Bruteforcing is disruptive, and is more easier to detect, when you think about it.   If they have any way to go off of world crashers, I am sure they'll do something about it.
3) Codes is one way, while /giveedit is another way.   Who cares?   Brute forcing is, again--   a bad thing to do about it.

So, stop hating on the sh0e, or stop making yourself look stupid trying to spread the hate.
#arguement_debunked

As for unbanning gustav, i'm not sure it will happen unless you cry to him and give him a GOOD reason.   You should have read the terms / conditions.   They are not that bad to read anyways.

#21 Before February 2015

gustav9797

I gave him a good reason. I did not see that warning. And I don't really care if I get unbanned or not(Hell load of time wasted in getting those blocks though), I'll just go to blocking blocks.

uzjIGfi.gif

#22 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Blocking blocks won't be around for much longer.

Before agreeing to terms and conditions, try READING them.

#23 Before February 2015

Persona

Blocking blocks website is down, so I doubt you'll even have any luck..   Anyways;   You're best luck is forgetting about EE and/or just playing the original new grounds one.  

What Terence said.

#24 Before February 2015

Shift

gustav9797 wrote:

I'll just go to blocking blocks.

I wouldn't recommend you mention that to him... He'll just see it as a failed attempt to offend him, for he certainly doesn't need your business.

#25 Before February 2015

capasha

Persona wrote:
doh wrote:

1) You've crashed my worlds before, so I might as well just get you banned right?

Then I might get you banned to. For advertising, I crashed your worlds because you was advertising. And It annoyed me so much.

gustav9797142392587035562

Board footer