Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

iDC

NSFW Crew - Easter Island

Ohql4i1.png

Click the picture to play!

Search for secrets within the depths of Easter Island!

Welcome to the remote Southern Pacific Easter Island known for it's monolithic stone figure heads.   Nobody knows why they were created, but it is often believed that they were built to guard or protect the island's inhabitants.   You are about to discover that the heads themselves might be the least mysterious thing this island holds.   Play through several minis that have a bit of a harder edge to them, all while exploring the underground depths of the island.  
Special thanks to everybody who tested, encouraged, and gave us feedback towards NSFW Crews second release.

Last edited by DC levels (Oct 24 2014 9:41:16 pm)

DVNTehT.png

Wooted by: (4)

#2 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Re: NSFW Crew - Easter Island

its an illuminati map

Wooted by: (2)

#3 Before February 2015

Mr. Force

Ehhhh the last mini is toooooo complicated :cc it ruined the lvl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#4 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Fdoou wrote:

its an illuminati map

This.

#5 Before February 2015

Sensei1

Minimap art is cool and I liked the minis. Didn't play the last ones since it got a bit too hard for me in the end though.
I loved that cake thing6ye1Z.png

#6 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

O man o god o dayum

That art looks awesome. Nice minis as well, not insanely difficult from the get-go; good difficulty curve.

:.|:;

#7 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

imo art is kinda ugly

#8 Before February 2015

skullz17

I like how the minigame rooms fit in with the art. I also think the signs were a good idea, because they're funny but they also add to the story, which makes the level even more engaging.

EDIT: Why is Tupac naked?

Last edited by skullz16 (Oct 25 2014 8:22:30 am)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#9 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

skullz16 wrote:

Why is Tupac naked?

Perhaps the shower?

Wooted by:

#10 Before February 2015

Slushie

Some feedback:

1. The last mini might as well be impossible if no one is there to explain it to you.
2. The two front statues look strange. I think they're supposed to be cross sections or x-rays of the statues, but I think it could have been done better.
3. The story could have been presented better. I didn't know what the level was about until that one sign talking about Skypolis near the end.

Other than that, the level was enjoyable. I really like the background art, and the minis were fun.

ok

#11 Before February 2015

iDC

Slushie wrote:

Some feedback:

1. The last mini might as well be impossible if no one is there to explain it to you.
2. The two front statues look strange. I think they're supposed to be cross sections or x-rays of the statues, but I think it could have been done better.
3. The story could have been presented better. I didn't know what the level was about until that one sign talking about Skypolis near the end.

Other than that, the level was enjoyable. I really like the background art, and the minis were fun.

1. I've been told this by a few people, so I have color coded it and added a sign that tells you the path.

2. It isn't an x-ray, it's just a unique art style. The goal of this map was to break the norms of EE levels, with unique mini concepts and art.

3. The story was intended to be vague. The level isn't necessarily 'about' anything other than Easter Island hiding secrets. The guys at the end are more of an easter egg.

DVNTehT.png

#12 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

CdsdPHH.png
Last mini was awesome.

5671.jpg

#13 Before February 2015

xKiran

fAjuror.png

Little exploit there that can be easely fixed ^^

#14 Before February 2015

lickagoat

S4YreMW.png

#15 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

01jN0iz.png
(mirror)

Lots of work for one gold coin... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Nice level though. Fairly difficult, but still doable. The art is also all right.

I don't know who Matt on this forum, but either he's an EE god or he's cheating or he had already played the room before...
...but he finished minis faster than he could've had time to even think about how they could be finished, let alone finish them.

By the way, the mini that had a sign that hinted "purple, blue, yellow, red" or something, I have no idea what you expect players to do there, but the only way I managed to pass that one is by going straight to yellow and then left, up, round, down.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#16 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

yAxizZc.png

Great and challenging level. The last minigame had some very unique gimmicks I have never seen in any other levels. I also like the surprise that there is more to the level than the preview showed.

Last edited by N1KF (Oct 25 2014 3:47:39 pm)

Wooted by:

#17 Before February 2015

TerrorCookie

9.5/10

very nice lvl and realy nice minis i never saw minis like that.
just the last mini was a bit confusing only did it thx to dc.

maybe im just stupid

~Derp

#18 Before February 2015

Shadow

I couldnt finish the level   but the level is very nice   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .
9.6/10.

#19 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I love the art and minis due to how different they are. I don't think I've seen anything like this in EE before. Awesome map!
kT7Xaa6.png

EDIT: Whats the point of this?
v3pT666.png

Last edited by ILoveBacon (Oct 26 2014 10:50:14 am)

#20 Before February 2015

Wesso

xeJCOnl.png

Art: 8/10. Good incorporate of minis in the map without ruining the overall look. Lots of random things in the map seems odd and unnatural though.

Minis: 8/10. I enjoyed the use of the "new?" mech of ee. Pretty good original minis.

IGN 10/10

EDIT: Cant find coin //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: Found it, no idea how though.

Last edited by Wesso (Oct 26 2014 8:24:30 am)

#21 Before February 2015

skullz17

Wow I didn't even see the sign next to the last mini. Personally I didn't find it too hard to figure out.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#22 2015-03-06 22:56:33

Pingohits
Banned

Apologies for megabump; not sure if it is actually a bump since this map is still fairly active and I am only giving a review

CLrzgue.png

Let's start off with a brief summary of this level: The minis were epic, the art was amazing, yet still some problems stand out.

Minigames, 9.5/10
It started off a bit strange with that hook mini. It was fairly simple but didn't really give the player an oomph to keep on playing. After that things just got unique. The difficulty did not fluctuate however, and I like that. The last mini was one of my favorites; using checkpoints as an aesthetic for the mini. Another bright spot was the hold-space mini; it really took hold-space minis to an entirely different level. Overall, it was very enjoyable and recommended for experienced mini-players only.

Exterior and Interior Art, 9.5/10
Interior, 10/10
In a nutshell, very good. I do like the little black block figures; really gave sort of a dark-ritual-government-owned atmosphere.
Exterior, 9/10
I would have given this area a 10, but the only thing that bothered me were the two front statues. They were quite weird-looking with both 2D and 3D elements and they have enormous chins compared to the ones in the background. I actually preferred the ones in the background. The only complaint other than that were the barrels in the hold-space mini. The front barrel was fine, but the background barrels had such heavy contrast that it didn't look very well.

Story 10/10
There was no story here, so I won't be taking so many points off. I understand this level's main focus was on minis, but it doesn't hurt to add a joke or two. Well done all around, even if there was no plot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Playthrough, 9.5/10
For most of the part the level was great; I felt compelled to move onto the next mini and win the level. I had 231 Deaths, by the way. However, I didn't see some of the signs the users above my post have talked about. A sign that said "purple blue yellow red"? I never saw something like that. I am also too lazy to play the level again to find it. Only problem was the signs were placed in places people won't really go to. I missed the one on the fishing guy twice. (What did it say, by the way?)

Overall Score, 9.6 [Absolutely Amazing]
Excellent job, NSFW! I thoroughly enjoyed the level, and do hope to play more of your future releases! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

791mAP8.png

#23 2015-04-23 01:35:13, last edited by Raon (2015-04-23 01:42:56)

Raon

moai8c2a.gif

Let's play a game: Spot the differences. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Clarification: I have nothing against reproducing any type of quality work within EE, especially if it's a well made job such as this one. I just find it despicable not giving the proper credits to the original source.

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

Wooted by: (7)

#24 2015-04-23 02:57:04

Koto

By the time I first saw the map, a decent bit of it had been done.  I had been shown that picture, but honestly, forgot about it when I wrote the topic for the map.  I have no idea where that image actually comes from.

#25 2015-04-23 05:22:16, last edited by Abelysk (2015-04-23 05:22:34)

Abelysk

It takes me forever to copy the image and recreate it on your own like that... In fact I might not be able to do that!

Props for the art.

Stagecrew1429786001497891

Board footer