Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-05 22:44:59, last edited by capasha (2023-09-16 18:43:59)

capasha

Every Build Exists 2.0

Welcome to this thread about Every Build Exists.

Every Build Exist 1.0, was a remake in the old days. Made by RealMaster42. He then stopped working on EBE.
So we revived Every Build Exist, to 2.0. It's using the latest version of Everybody Edits code. With many fixes and features.
We didn't want to lock people with less blocks (pay wall, energy, gems), we added so you have enough of blocks to build with.

The current team of Every Build Exists 2.0 is working hard on new features, bugfixes and other things.
We have permissions to continue update this game. And there is some nice features and there will come more.
If you are interested in joining our Discord, you can find this here: https://discord.gg/bbYJudYQWR

You can download the Flash File Loader here: EBE.swf

Linux have problems with the Flash File Loader. You need to use WINE to be able to run the loader.
I don't think everyone want to install WINE in Linux. So here is the other Flash File: WebClient.swf
When you use this file, you need to download this each new update. Because this is the only way.

Seb135 guide about Linux in Discord. For people that don't want to join our Discord.

Linux issues //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

The loader .swf does not work. Either use the Windows version of the projector using WINE.
Or start the Linux flash projector and pass http://r.playerio.com/r/every-build-exi … Client.swf as the argument.
Both of these will auto-update. You can optionally download the .swf located at that link, though note that this means you will need to re-download it after every update.

Additionally, most controls in fullscreen don't work. Again, either use the .exe under WINE, or press ctrl+3 (this makes the game scale with the size of the window)
Then maximize the window (not the other way around). That will allow you to play with a larger screen than the tiny 1:1 window.

Flash Players:

Linux: Adobe Flash Player Download
Mac: Adobe Flash Player Download
Windows: Adobe Flash Player Download

So far do the game have a face customizer. Select shape, colour, border and a lot more.
When we are here about the face customizer, Campaigns is giving out different parts of the faces.
The image below show everything, because I'm an administrator.

Smiley Customizer:
flashplayer-32-sa-debug-Dyt-Edpw-OVI.png"

What's more and interesting is that backgrounds for Plain, Checkers, Canvas. Can be changed to any colour you want.
This is perfect when it comes to designing your world, blocks is maybe coming later. Who knows.

Image of blocks in different colours:
flashplayer_32_sa_debug_yPNQyUtw4w.png

Image of backgrounds in different colours:
flashplayer_32_sa_debug_1aB6cPsnw1.png

#2 2023-09-06 03:09:36

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Every Build Exists 2.0

I'll post a download link and an update log if nobody objects.

#3 2023-09-06 04:01:12

capasha

Added links. Thanks for the message.

Wooted by:

#4 2023-09-09 09:40:55

Gosha

nice

#5 2023-09-29 20:14:00

Core

Wow, this looks and sounds incredible! I sure hope the 300x300 levels I want to port over from EEO to see people's progression in an online state will save without issue and be joinable! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile That would be pretty cool I think. At least all of the blocks are unlocked, I'd genuinely **** hate having to collect all of the magic blocks again. I also hope gold membership and beta are easily obtainable if not free by default, I'd get kinda bored waiting for my once weekly gem login rewards - or black Friday, whichever comes first! I think I'll go check it out now and see how it is. :3

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2023-09-29 20:14:33

Core

Core wrote:

Wow, this looks and sounds incredible! I sure hope the 300x300 levels I want to port over from EEO to see people's progression in an online state will save without issue and be joinable! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile That would be pretty cool I think. At least all of the blocks are unlocked, I'd genuinely **** hate having to collect all of the magic blocks again. I also hope gold membership and beta are easily obtainable if not free by default, I'd get kinda bored waiting for my once weekly gem login rewards - or black Friday, whichever comes first! I think I'll go check it out now and see how it is. :3

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2023-10-12 19:34:37

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I noticed the SWF client that used to work consistently even after the game updated just has a black screen now. Adobe Flash Player can still load EEO mods just fine. What's going on here?

#8 2023-10-28 09:29:57

soniiiety

The legend returns! This seems interesting!

Wooted by:
soniiiety1698481797798137

Board footer