Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-07 20:39:13

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

.° This is my OC [NEW UPDATE: KENNY] ~\~

╭─── 平 🎋 My Original Characters from Everybody Edits (Known in EE!)

Zumza is a fictional character created by Yan Joshua for Everybody Edits. He is an original character with a unique design and set of characteristics. While Zumza may not be widely recognized outside of the Everybody Edits community, he has gained popularity and acclaim within the game's community.

Additionally, Yan Joshua is involved in an animation project through his own studio called "RQ Studio". While RQ Studio does not exclusively focus on traditional Japanese anime, it draws inspiration from contemporary anime series and movies. The primary objective of RQ Studio is to create captivating and original content. There are also plans to explore manga and anime adaptations in the future.

There are three translations available so you can understand it, whether you speak English or not, you can click to try them! Portuguese and Spanish have been translated, and this one is in Japanese, officially written.

❱❱❱ Official Japanese
❱❱❱ Portuguese
❱❱❱ Spanish

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

#2 2023-06-07 20:39:36

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Re: .° This is my OC [NEW UPDATE: KENNY] ~\~

╭─── 平 🌹 Did you understand the explanation above about the fictional character names created by Yan Joshua? Here are the characters from the artist:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/b4/141_sleepy ─ Character #001

In Japanese, his name is romanized as Zumuza, and was born in the world of Everybody Edits a long time ago and has been present there ever since. Remarkably, his nickname is Zumza, a sleeping emoji with a hat.

TvNFnWZ.png21bAwMl.png

Zumza is portrayed as a non-human character resembling an Emoji. He possesses remarkable physical attributes, standing at a height of 3.46 cm and weighing 114 kg. With his power level reaching an astonishing 7.5 billion kg, he solidifies his status as a true power in the universe. Zumza's age exceeds 260+ million years, as he originates from another universe.

Zumza possesses great strength and agility, and despite his unassuming appearance, he is capable of defeating opponents with his exceptional skills. He has a unique power in his left eye known as the Pain symbol, which allows him to sense the presence of other entities. In addition, Zumza has mastered various advanced fighting techniques, including agile dodging and powerful offensive moves, making him a formidable adversary.

Furthermore, Zumza possesses an ultimate transformation known as the Super Pain Mode, romanized as Mōdosūpāpein. In this state, his true identity becomes known to those who encounter him.

In this universe, emojis possess extraordinary abilities and can exist for extended periods. While emojis are commonly used to enhance communication and express emotions, in the world of Everybody Edits, they take on a more substantial form and have their own lives and experiences. Thus, Zumza, being an emoji in this universe, has lived for millions of years, defying the limitations of a typical emoji's lifespan.

And click on the translations of the three languages:

❱❱❱ Official Japanese
❱❱❱ Portuguese
❱❱❱ Spanish

I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
He/Him ~

Contact information:

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2023-06-07 20:40:58

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Re: .° This is my OC [NEW UPDATE: KENNY] ~\~

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/b5/148_devil_skull ─ Character #002

In Japanese, his name is romanized as Ken'nu, and was born in the world of Everybody Edits a long time ago and has been present there ever since. Remarkably, his nickname is Kenny, a demon emoji with a skull.

V57FoLg.png

Kenny is portrayed as a non-human character resembling an Emoji. He possesses remarkable physical attributes, standing at a height of 3.52 cm and weighing 120 kg. With his power level reaching an astonishing 9.33 billion kg and his punch fire power reaching 8 million, he solidifies his status as a true power in the universe. Kenny's age exceeds 260+ million years, as he originates from another universe as well.

Kenny possesses great strength and agility, and despite his unassuming appearance, he is capable of defeating opponents with his exceptional skills, just like Zumza. He specializes in fire-based combat techniques, unleashing powerful and devastating flames. Additionally, he possesses a unique black tattoo magic on his arm, enhancing his abilities. One of his signature moves is the Smash-type fire punch, which delivers an incredibly powerful blow. Here is an example gif showcasing his impressive skills:

Kenny's fire punch is as powerful as Luffy's punch.
esu6cd.gif

He is not a bad or villainous person, so Zumza has been best friends with Kenny for years, always fighting, training, and facing powerful opponents together. Despite encountering many defeats, they maintain their strong friendship.

Here are a few of Kenny's skills:

• Skull Smash (Sukarusumasshu): A powerful punch imbued with fire.

• Skull Heart Smash (Sukaruhātosumasshu): Kenny's body rapidly moves to deliver two powerful punches, capable of stopping an opponent in their tracks.

• Skull Jet Smash (Sukarujettosumasshu): A fiery kick aimed at the head or body of the opponent, similar to the Skull Smash technique.

• Skull Hell (Sukaruheru): Kenny breathes fire from his mouth, engulfing the target in flames reminiscent of a dragon's breath.

No translations for the three languages are available at the moment. I will edit the post and provide them soon.

He/Him ~

Contact information:

Wooted by: (2)
Victoria1686166858797814