Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

MX Crew need some advice.. :/

Ok.. so darkworlds art was good, but its getting old. I want my crew to make a new level, yet none of my members are ever on, and darkworld is in my save spot.. there are only two other peeps on the crew I can trust, and they have sumthin in their save spot.............................................................

should I hold tryouts? Delete Darkworld??? I'm new at this, so if any of you amazing people out there have any suggestions for me...... I would appreciate it...

#2 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: MX Crew need some advice.. :/

I'm one of the only betas in my crew, and I delete my levels after we got a fair amount of plays. Which darkworld has gotten a fair amount, or above.

#3 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Xpo20 wrote:

I'm one of the only betas in my crew, and I delete my levels after we got a fair amount of plays. Which darkworld has gotten a fair amount, or above.

yeah that's what I was thinking.. I think I could leave darkworld up, and then make my friend delete his.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

the thing you have to consider isn't how many views it has, it's how many views it gets each day.   if it doesn't get more than say 20 more views each day, than everybody has already seen it and is bored of it.   there are only so many times you can win a level. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

oh, and by the way, this statement is COMPLETELY unbiased... :rolleyes:

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

its currently getting a litltle over 100 each day......

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I say delete it and make a new awesome level...and don't put hook jumps in it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I usually quit a level if it has even one hook jump no matter how fun the rest of it is. Not that I can't do them, they are just so overused...

Pyromaniac1423855642105790

Board footer