Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wormwood

Chris: Where exactly do donations go?

This is mainly for Chris. Where exactly does all the donations and money go to? I want to donate (I like this game a lot the couple days I've played it) but before I donate more, where does it go to? Could you please type out the costs of the server, hosting, domain name, forum software, etc.?

#2 Before February 2015

Wormwood

Re: Chris: Where exactly do donations go?

I ask this because I can donate quite a bit, but I want to make sure it's put to good use.

I just donated $20, plus beta. I'm not doing anymore until I know where it goes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Wormwood (Dec 18 2010 7:41:33 am)

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

While I don't know any details such as server costs and domain hosting, rest assured, every single penny goes towards supporting the game. Nothing ends up in his or any of the mods pockets.

Thanks for supporting the game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Wormwood

I'm sure they do, but I want to know exactly where I'm sending my money. It's not that I think your pocketing it, it's just nice to know. Think of it like someone asks you to donate $200 for a charity (not saying the game is) and they say nothing of what it's for. Would you donate much without knowing what's it for?

#5 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Wormwood wrote:

I'm sure they do, but I want to know exactly where I'm sending my money. It's not that I think your pocketing it, it's just nice to know. Think of it like someone asks you to donate $200 for a charity (not saying the game is) and they say nothing of what it's for. Would you donate much without knowing what's it for?

I guess the money goes into the hosting of the server. Since people are allowed to save levels the costs of keeping the game online go up too. Plus the ammount of IP addresses and informations of each person that registrated or is guest.

That all has to be paid somehow. And the more money chris the faster EE is going to be updated. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

This just a theory from me lol. But I think it'll be like this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Wormwood

I know... I want to know the cost.

Example:

Server: $XXX.xx
Domain: $XXX.xx
Hosting: $XXX.xx

etc.

#7 Before February 2015

Wormwood

K this thread can be closed. I got the information I needed.

Wormwood 1423856438104994

Board footer