Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-11 18:04:25

Campaigns should screw off... or crap level discussion... or something

(For clarification, yes, this is dumb, stupid, and everyone reading should post hater crap below.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Alright so, I have a problem with this campaign thing...

1. Nobody makes actual levels.
When was the last time you saw somebody try making an actual level, with good minis with decent art? Yea, been awhile. (Before you start throwing campaigned crap at me, let me get to that in the next bit.) *ehem...* People anymore don't make crap. The levels people make anymore, are bot levels(which are cool I guess), XXX unoriginal minis, Bosses, Coindoor Mazes, Free Edit/Code is XXXX.

2. The problem with campaigns.
The few exceptional times where someone does make an actual level, it's likely to becomes a campaign. This is cool and all, and on one hand gives more plays to good levels... on the other hand, this means there less and less levels left in the community.

3. The only reason campaigns are working.
This game is dying, and without campaigns, the actual good levels would probably never get recognized, and more people would leave... I mean then again, not to make this a "Let EE Die" post, but people are leaving anyway... Oh yea, like me... Why am I here again?

Err... basically post all the crap worlds you see, and talk about recently made good worlds that aren't campaigns yet. K bye. <3 (Oh, and don't forget the hater crap...we need more of that.)

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

#2 2017-10-11 18:43:27

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Campaigns should screw off... or crap level discussion... or something

How's this for flawed reasoning?

1) Let it be assumed that there's a finite number of unique minigame concepts;
2) Assume also - given EE's age - that a not-insignificant proportion of these has already been "discovered";
3) Finally, make the assumption that some concepts are easier to discover than others;

As a result, it is harder to create an original level now than when EE was young. Combine that with the decreased number of players and it's not surprising that there are few good new levels - which invariably get snapped up for campaigns.

Who are you complaining to? It is what it is.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#3 2017-10-11 20:57:21

HeyNK

^ You forgot that new gravity block gets added, noob.

#4 2017-10-12 21:05:33

Kira

HeyNK wrote:

^ You forgot that new gravity block gets added, noob.

your grammar is noob

the issue with campaign is that megalamb is charge of them enough said afk

Kira1507838733680083

Board footer