Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-27 14:48:31

trashboat17

Free Edit Icebot TYRANT

Woohooyeahhh from Free Edit Icebot and his friend banned me from there world for speaking up against his Tyrant behavior! I was creating a COMPLETELY FAMILY FRIENDLY creation and all of a sudden he puts a sign in the entrance, I was adding a gate around it and he completely removed it! I wasn't removing anyone else's work or doing anything rude or inappropriate and he just removed the gates, my creation(a little maze) was still in tact but when I told him to stop he put me in a troll cage and removed my editing powers. I was spreading the news of what just happened, he replied "never mess with the creator". I was about to PM him, but he banned me.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2016-12-27 16:40:38, last edited by TaskManager (2016-12-27 16:41:26)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Free Edit Icebot TYRANT

you underestimate how little this forum cares about your 3rd world country problems
the world owner may do whatever they want in their world as long as it's kids friendly (aka no **** drawing and such) and they may kick/ban you for whatever reason they desire (as long as it has no insults/bad words) or without any and you really cant do anything about it

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2016-12-27 16:53:17

capasha

Thanks for noticing us about the issue to remove gates and replace gates. It's really bad that the owner banned you.
You must have been really offended, maybe you should send a message to the mods about this behavior.

#4 2016-12-27 17:02:12

Myst

trashboat17 wrote:

Woohooyeahhh from Free Edit Icebot and his friend banned me from there world for speaking up against his Tyrant behavior! I was creating a COMPLETELY FAMILY FRIENDLY creation and all of a sudden he puts a sign in the entrance, I was adding a gate around it and he completely removed it! I wasn't removing anyone else's work or doing anything rude or inappropriate and he just removed the gates, my creation(a little maze) was still in tact but when I told him to stop he put me in a troll cage and removed my editing powers. I was spreading the news of what just happened, he replied "never mess with the creator". I was about to PM him, but he banned me.

Woohooyeahhh account is shared

Myst1482854532640738

Board footer