Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

The story on how I found Everybody Edits

When I was in 3rd or 4th grade, way before Everybody Edits came out, my friends introduced me to a flash game website called onemorelevel.com. After a while of playing games on that site, I found this game called "Crush" where you are a little dot trying to avoid being crushed. Being curious, I clicked on the link to go to the original website called sugartoast.com. Now that website is really awesome. One day, a game called "Fridge Magnets" (a game by Chris Benjaminsen) was introduced to sugartoast.com. I was wondering where that game came from so I clicked on the link that sent me to nonoba.com (most of you know what this site is). After about a day of looking at games on that site, I found a game called "Everybody Edits" that was the most played game on nonoba.com. I started playing Everybody Edits and I loved it instantly. Then, I discovered that there was everybodyedits.com so I went there and that's where I played Everybody Edits most of the time. After a while of that, Beta came out. I thought "Beta is stupid. I don't need extra smilies and saved worlds". Then, the Beta blocks were released and then I though "ok that's it, I'm buying Beta. So I bought Beta. Once beta.everybodyedits.com came out, I just played on that site from now on.

Now that I told MY story on how I found Everybody Edits, what's yours?

Last edited by Bobithan (Mar 24 2011 9:05:51 am)

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: The story on how I found Everybody Edits

Lol, it's cool how a chain of different games/websites could bring you here!

This is my story: This game was linked at Swedens biggest forum, Flashback, and the thread were this game was discussed instantly became one of the most popular threads. If you played back then you might remember the flashback-boom or copious amount of trolling activity.

This thread created 146 pages, 1742 posts and 61 036 persons checked out the thread about this game!

#3 Before February 2015

correiajoao

This is my story:

Every day I played on Newgrounds, when one day, as the day's play was the Everybody Edits, and I clicked.
Since then, I play every day. When did the BETA, I did not buy soon, but after 2 months of beta, there bought it.

It's my story. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Well, i was browsing gamefaqs, another video game forum, when i cam across a topic on random insanity (one of it's social boards) which linked to the game (trials of geno, the name of the world was) the version was 0.7.5 at the time, but i was hooked the second i started playing, a little time later i came to nonoba, and thus, how it all began.

#5 Before February 2015

joil

i found it on a gaming site thats called hamsterpaj and it and i loved it then it stopped working so i got to everybodyedits.com and played it and then i got beta 1smile1

#6 Before February 2015

Ant-99

Friend : Check out this game : everybodyedits.com
Me : Cool

End

#7 Before February 2015

BillyP

I found this game at some point before July last year, though I only started playing it again in December. Around that time, I also decided to create a forum account.

I originally found the website from another website named 'Epic Ninja', a flash game hosting website. Everybody Edits was a new game on there at one point before July and so I decided to check it out. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by BillyP (Mar 24 2011 1:38:24 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Monstar43

In September I was browsing through a website called"The Game Homepage".In the most popular section I found Everybody Edits.

Me:*playing game*This game is cool.

Two weeks later I ask my mom to buy me beta.She says yes.

Me:Beta is so awesome. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

THE END

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I can't even remember... I was the first one in our city playing it, but I dont know how I got on it.

#10 Before February 2015

Some guys were talking about EE on the Stick Ranger comment boards in Dan-Ball, and i decided to google it.

#11 Before February 2015

Jak

Same as the first gamer.Got it from gameFAQS.

#12 Before February 2015

magic277isback

this is my story i was on newgrounds and i searched editor and it clicked Everybody edits
on this update and thats all
.Added Coins

#13 Before February 2015

karim

my story: was on a forum of another game that i used to play (called Evony) and someone made a topic and posted his ee level (it was obama picture made in animator). didnt know what to do so i quit.
2-3 days later i came back to the game and still playing till now

#14 Before February 2015

Smiley3

My story: I found Everybody Edits on Kongregate while searching in the multiplayer section. I played it in that site until with a click of a button, I went to the Everybody Edits site. That's how I found Everybody Edits.

Last edited by Smiley3 (Mar 24 2011 10:59:31 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

ani

Uhm, I clicked it on a flash game site.

(Whilst it was wayy back, where lock doors weren't invented, and the secret fully black blocks were accessable by clicking RIGHT in between the gold block. Remember?;D REMEMBER?)

Last edited by FuzzySocks (Mar 25 2011 12:54:46 am)

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Wooted by:

#16 Before February 2015

savior

My story is unlike yours! I found this game and forum to noelzkie(noknok). He is telling this game to all games,his friends,classmates and many more. He even said that "In the next generation this game will be number one.". I really like he's attitude.

#17 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Damn you. I just said that it will be a secret! I trust you! Now I'm gonna live in shameful life in this forum! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#18 Before February 2015

Bobithan

noelzkie wrote:

Damn you. I just said that it will be a secret! I trust you! Now I'm gonna live in shameful life in this forum! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm sorry, but; What?

aka towwl

#19 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I found it on kongregate.

When I played it for the first time I thought it was really hard and weird

For some strange reason I decided to play it again on kongregate and loved it.

Out of natural curiosity I went to everybodyedits.com, found the forum link on the top, and boom.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#20 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I found it on newgrounds to kill some time. It drawn me towards it because it sounded like a design online game. Turns out it was. I started playing it, my first level I played was called Kathyl's world or something like that. After that I made my own level and I had a blast. Then updates came out, but it was unknown at the time because Chris didn't update his description. Then I found a link that said "everybodyedits.com", clicked it. And I got a hold of updates. Then I hung around the game a lot, learning more how to play. After about a few months, more smileys were introduced if you donated, no matter what amount. I donated 1 cent and got them. Then later beta came for free for me, since I already donated. And that's where I am now.

#21 Before February 2015

Betaguy

MY STORY:

I wanted to play another game than Platform Racing 2, so I found this. (A HOUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAT PLATFORM RACING)

#22 Before February 2015

Reven

Kongregate.

#23 Before February 2015

TOPJ

I was on Kongregate, and I was randomly searching for games with "edit" in the name. Then I saw a game by "Qrious" called "Everybody Edits".
I was immediatly hooked.

#24 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Bobithan wrote:
noelzkie wrote:

I'm sorry, but; What?

Oopss. Sorry. I was talking to savior.

#25 Before February 2015

yvo

my story.

i was looking at a random page and saw everybody edits. so i tried it and it was fun.

my friends story.

i said look at this page. he said lol

theoldinese1429458109496464

Board footer