Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2016-03-24 21:27:14

Different55
Forum Admin
Registered: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,451

PSA: spoilers and images

starting with this post, all posts with images containing swearing must be censored, not just put in a spoiler. The only exception is this topic, and even then you must say in the spoiler title that it contains swearing. All posts made before this one are exempt unless they have been edited after this post.

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2016-03-24 21:29:12

Bobithan
Forum Mod
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,383

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

yea sry i just recently warned a couple of people for it (sorry ewoke and jawapa) without this being explicitly established so i removed those warnings

still do what diff says from here on out tho


bvWuAFP.png

Offline

#3 2016-03-24 21:33:14

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,818
Website

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

Bobithan wrote:

yea sry i just recently warned a couple of people for it (sorry ewoke and jawapa) without this being explicitly established so i removed those warnings

I'll forgive you smile


#NoBackboneDiff
#FireProcessor

Offline

#4 2016-03-24 21:35:48

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Registered: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,470

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

****. I didn't really swear Ok, I am just wondering if this is ok to do. or just crossing out the swear if it's picture.


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#5 2016-03-24 21:36:31

Bobithan
Forum Mod
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,383

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

Prodigy wrote:

****. I didn't really swear Ok, I am just wondering if this is ok to do. or just crossing out the swear if it's picture.

that is fine, just as long as you cant read it


bvWuAFP.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2016-03-24 21:37:36

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Registered: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,470

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

Bobithan wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

****. I didn't really swear Ok, I am just wondering if this is ok to do. or just crossing out the swear if it's picture.

that is fine, just as long as you cant read it

Alright, Cool. I could do that.


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#7 2016-03-24 23:20:16

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,796
Website

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

YEAA GO CENSORSHIP LET ALL PEOPLE BE SILENCED AHA cm68

Offline

#8 2016-03-24 23:50:41

lrussell
EE Mod
From: Saturn's Titan
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 798
Website

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

Don't open this, bad word inside!

Last edited by lrussell (2016-11-30 02:52:24)

Offline

#9 2016-03-25 01:31:57

Different55
Forum Admin
Registered: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,451

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

lrussell wrote:
Don't open this, bad word inside!

If you want a rule changed, make a topic about it. If people are generally okay with it and you've got a good reason for the change then I don't see a problem with changing rules.

Offline

#10 2016-03-25 13:29:28

maxi123
Banned
From: code 1234 plz no troll
Registered: 2015-03-01
Posts: 3,697

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

UGH
really
is putting a swear image into a spoiler and labeling it "contains swear words" not enough?
i mean come on, the only person that is below 13 on this forum is our forum mascot anyway


uNct3sf.png
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | <3 this guy
ayy lmao

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2016-03-25 16:29:02

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,796
Website

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

maxi123 wrote:

UGH
really
is putting a swear image into a spoiler and labeling it "contains swear words" not enough?
i mean come on, the only person that is below 13 on this forum is our forum mascot anyway

DOWN WITH FREE SPEECH

LET THE CENSORSHIP SPREAD cm68

Offline

#12 2016-03-25 16:38:13

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,818
Website

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

But N1KF, you're usually the one complaining about people swearing...


#NoBackboneDiff
#FireProcessor

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2016-03-25 16:54:22

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,796
Website

Re: PSA: spoilers and images

JaWapa wrote:

But N1KF, you're usually the one complaining about people swearing...

EXACTLY cm68

Offline

N1KF1458921262590903

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1488127510.9525 - Generated in 0.037 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.17 MiB (Peak: 1.35 MiB) ]