Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Do you use decorations in your worlds?

Literally, I NEVER use decorations in any of my worlds, I have all these decorations...

iKM7LSS.png

... and never use any of them!

Is it just me? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue or do alot of players not use decorations in their worlds?

These decorations are sold at monetary value, and they never get used, by me personally, so it's kinda a waste of money in some respect...

Anywho, what do you guys think?

/Alex

Last edited by Alexthementalone (Jul 2 2014 12:51:37 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Do you use decorations in your worlds?

Decorations turn world most attractive, i wouldn't handle them off.

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

I only use the ones that make sense, like Christmas 2010, Spring 2011, and Summer 2011. The others, like the Rocket, Monster, and Halloween 2012 are horrible. They are useless, and fit into nothing.

fgRzols.png

#4 Before February 2015

Notsobad

I only use them if they fit the theme of the world/area or if I want to signal something.   If I just need something that functions with no art then there is no need for it, unless I use a bot run thingy that is hard to explain where the decorations act as no block so you fall.

#5 Before February 2015

Areno

I use them every time.

#6 Before February 2015

Brushfire

I use decorations when they are necessary. Most of the decorations are very limited with their uses, so I find myself using the same packages almost every time. On rare occasions I actually find a use for items like the monster package, I don't think I've even used (or ever will use) some decorations such as "Mars." A lot of the decorations as Stubby said, are "useless, and fit into nothing." I could also say the same with a lot of the blocks and backgrounds, the graphics and ideas look lazy and uninspired.

#7 Before February 2015

skullz17

It's nice to see worlds with decorations here and there, but not overdoing it. Personally, I don't even consider it at all. I've never really thought of decorations while making a world.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Only blocks, action and bg panels are used. If people used decorations more in their worlds then I could guarantee that it would become a 'natural' thing to do.

#9 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

they clutter the world

#10 Before February 2015

Squirrel

I use these ones:

Cloud
Water/Sand/Beach 2012
Ninja (if I want a Japanese theme)
Prison (can't have a cell without bars)

I don't bother with any others

#11 Before February 2015

John

I seriously never use Decoration, even though I have nothing in the classic tab. I always used to use them when they had color on the minimap, but ever since that changed they just sit there.

PW?scale=2

Alexthementalone 142393964621786

Board footer