Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: You're all butthurt and whiny.

It was a bug fix.

I've made a map for you all to chat with me, so we can speed up the process here.
Beta
Vanilla

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#27 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

...You know what, you make an art map for a month and think its a master piece and then have to fix it when it was perfect before!?

#28 Before February 2015

musuki

JadElClemens wrote:

This is what I was talking about. He didn't ruin the game.

But he did. Just go play for a bit and you'll see. I'm talking about the physics here. Most challenges have been butchered and some bossing tecniques have been ruined. It's not even the case that people can make new and better stuff, it's just worse all around.

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

All my afks. Every single one of them is broken and can't be fixed. The one physics thing I was good at is trashed so I can't make afks ever again. wait a minute....... OMG! EEREMAKE! It hasn't updated yet! All the physics are still the same there! (I wonder if it will still work at all...)

Nope it broked :'( I can't make an afk with these physics. No edges = boring.

Last edited by Different55 (Jul 28 2011 9:02:21 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

JadElClemens142387663284800

Board footer