Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

The EX crew, gone...

In recent news:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW3QMAAA
Aye, it has shed tears from my very soul...
But now isn't the time to give up... We, the FFClan, shall assist in bringing back the glory E.E. once had.
I'll open up a new FFClan topic in the crews section for this occasion.
EDIT: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=179556#p179556

Last edited by The First Gamer (Jul 28 2011 9:11:16 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: The EX crew, gone...

I don't think they quit i just think they are REALLY REALLY REALLY angry

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

NO WAI! This sucks sooo much, they made such awesome maps, now its gone EOpYT.png

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Btw, Indefinitely means they don't know how long.

Umm... let's just say, if there was an EE TV Show, this would be an hour-long episode.

#5 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Erm, i think they are just not playing ee until the old physics and colorings are back to normal.

#6 Before February 2015

mochonoob

wow............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ im sad

COME BACK EE CREW!

#7 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Zoidy? wrote:

Erm, i think they are just not playing ee until the old physics and colorings are back to normal.

UNTIL.... what IF they never change them back. :/

#8 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

You cannot recreate someone else's glory. FFClan might bring their own, but definitely not the same as EX Crew's.

I'm not saying goodbye just yet. I'll be patient and wait 'til I die for one thing, and one thing only.

#9 Before February 2015

good thing they left... nah just kidding no more shift //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Master1

Chris will change them back soon, hes a greedy person and if he relizes people are leaving he'll do something to bring them back.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#11 Before February 2015

Zarow

klmaster wrote:

Chris will change them back soon, hes a greedy person and if he relizes people are leaving he'll do something to bring them back.

Aren't you quite the cynic?

#12 Before February 2015

jakery

ThuggishPrune wrote:

I don't think they quit i just think they are REALLY REALLY REALLY angry

This. The EX Crew levels were so tightly designed around the physics engine that the new update probably wrecked lots of their challenges. I'd be angry, too. But it's too early to assume that they're quitting forever.

#13 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Well i only stated they were BROKEN, not LEFT FOREVER.

#14 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Oh, please. That's the worst case of drama queen I've ever seen. I used to have the tiniest bit of respect for EX, but that just tears it. It's not like Chris was going to revert the changes on day-1. He still has time to fix it (even though I fail to see what the problem is). This is what I was talking about.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#15 Before February 2015

MIHB

JadElClemens wrote:

I used to have the tiniest bit of respect for EX

Spare us.

I'm not at all sure that EX Crew will be gone.   The rumors spread because MFL quit.   I will also be gone, as long as the physics and graphics and everything else remain so badly busted.

You are badly mistaken if you believe this is entirely due to today's update.   We have had problems with Chris and this game for a long, long time.   We have three levels that didn't load properly because of the glitches before, and a fourth level we stopped building because of a fundamental glitch in the game.   That particular glitch would be easy to fix, and we asked Chris to fix it on a regular basis since February.   That map will never be completed now.   Chris has failed to meet his obligations for EX Crew's work on the wiki, which is the reason it is barely maintained anymore, but Nou, Mustang, and MFL put in significant work on it at the beginning.

For MFL this was the last straw.   Ravatroll quit prior to now, and I myself have simply lost interest in constantly dealing with new broken physics, new glitches, and new bad design.

Last edited by MIHB (Jul 28 2011 10:41:36 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

MIHB wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

I used to have the tiniest bit of respect for EX

Spare us.

I'm not at all sure that EX Crew will be gone.   The rumors spread because MFL quit.   I will also be gone, as long as the physics and graphics and everything else remain so badly busted.

You are badly mistaken if you believe this is entirely due to today's update.   We have had problems with Chris and this game for a long, long time.   We have three levels that didn't load properly because of the glitches before, and a fourth level we stopped building because of a fundamental glitch in the game.   That particular glitch would be easy to fix, and we asked Chris to fix it on a regular basis since February.   That map will never be completed now.   Chris has failed to meet his obligations for EX Crew's work on the wiki, which is the reason it is barely maintained anymore, but Nou, Mustang, and MFL put in significant work on it at the beginning.

For MFL this was the last straw.   Ravatroll quit prior to now, and I myself have simply lost interest in constantly dealing with new broken physics, new glitches, and new bad design.

I feel the exactly same way >.>

Last edited by Tako (Jul 28 2011 10:53:02 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#17 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TakoMan02 wrote:
MIHB wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

snip

snip

I feel the exactly same way >.>

What way is it that you feel?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.