Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

moundsy

EX CREW vs. ML CREW

yes hi my name is moundsy leader of the ML CREW. we have a challenge for ex crew and that is whoever will make a bot meant for the time being first gets to destroy opposite shift and have them save

so only if you dare accept this challenge...

#2 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: EX CREW vs. ML CREW

Wat.

EX Crew is temporarily/permanently retired. EX Crew would win anyway. Lol.

#3 Before February 2015

moundsy

No some of ex are still in and they are still up for it even Scythe accepted this challenge a member of the ex crew i just hope that they come back and that chris changes everything back to the way it was... sorry im just upset i like being competitive against ex since they are one of the best crews out there and now they leave after 1 update it upsets me

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Yeah, and, um, didn't they already make a bot? Yes, I believe it had something to do with my namesake.

#5 Before February 2015

moundsy

yes i know but now if they do decide on making another one at this time with the new update i would challenge otherwise that would be bad... only if they want to with this update honestly i feel bad for them all effort has gone to waste...

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Not very many people know how to make a bot, and those who do tend to be quite busy.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#7 Before February 2015

moundsy

yes i know im actually trying to code a way already right now and its difficult to find a new method of making the bot

#8 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

I accepted a challenge? When? :O

moundsy 142387667584757

Board footer