Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Persona

People really do act immature.

2hghbgj.png

Poor 12 year olds with ADHD really do act immature.
Here is an conversation done in my level "ZED MARIO GALAXY".
Poor guy calls him self 50 year old pedo.
Anywho; Here you go, for laughter.

I got tired of him and kicked him later with the reason: "No people under 9 allowed".

#2 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

Re: People really do act immature.

Ah, I saw that happen.

Due to EverybodyEdit's player-base, this seems to be a fairly common occurrence. :/

#3 Before February 2015

EENinja

Wow 2 magic coins were found...

#4 Before February 2015

Persona

My server gets around 100 magics for the day/s that is remains on the top..

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

*cough* I'm 14... and at that age I didn't act like that. There's too many people who act like that all over the internet. They aren't all ADHD, they're just completely immature.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Different55 wrote:

*cough* I'm 14... and at that age I didn't act like that. There's too many people who act like that all over the internet. They aren't all ADHD, they're just completely immature.

Pretty much what he said, some people don't ACT immature, they just are.
We really can't help that a 12 year old gets chat on E.E., i blame the ****ing lazy parental systems we have nowadays.

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well what are you gonna do about it? For every good thing that happens to us people find a way to abuse it.

The problem is there are 3 In game admins, and only one who actually plays the game. But then again that's just the thing. Everybody Edits is just a game nothing more. Plus I read that this conversation was in YOUR level.

Ever think of /kick?

Last edited by Calicara (Jul 25 2011 7:07:17 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Failgirl101 wrote:

Well what are you gonna do about it? For every good thing that happens to us people find a way to abuse it.

The problem is there are 3 In game admins, and only one who actually plays the game. But then again that's just the thing. Everybody Edits is just a game nothing more. Plus I read that this conversation was in YOUR level.

Ever think of /kick?

Maybe he held that command off to wait and see, study the person, not just kick like ****ing crazy to anyone that enters the room, common sense + studying, learn to do it sometime.
EDIT: Above statement, applies to everyone.

Last edited by The First Gamer (Jul 25 2011 7:13:53 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well kicking prevents useless forum posts like this one. I mean I see post all the time about people immature behavior. I mean what do you expect? The game was made for kids, people are gonna act like kids.

If you are in a world thats yours and do not like the way someone is talking to you kick them.

If you are playing a level and someone is making fun of you ignore them or leave.

If someone is harassing you, sexual offending you, making death threats report them in the list of people to ban.

But I think by now we get the fact that EE is full of alot of immature kids.

I'm not saying it's everyone because I know alot of mature forumers and other people who actually play the game for it's intended purpose but we all know Chris will probably never put and end to hackers or annoying kids so we mine as well just deal with what we got.

P.S. I know I'm kinda tense tonight. I had a bad day.

#10 Before February 2015

Persona

How the hell is this useless.. This is "talking about EE".
This is what I hate with forum mods, they lock topics that are about EE.

This is general discussion.
My kick thread wasn't breaking the rules (With cyphie in it)
Nor is this.

This isn't useless because it created an actual discussion, the one you just broke.

Thanks by the way --'

And no, I was actually trying to make the troll mad, before I kicked him //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Persona (Jul 25 2011 8:36:49 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

That reminds me of omgwut from Kongregate, A real jerk who thinks he is the boss, and sez hes 10000 years old, with unclear proof. Bah.

#12 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Hah. A day ago or atleast it seems like a day ago, I got kicked from a room due to some anus saying I'm immature, and obviously that statement is false and uncalled for.

@Aoitenshi: 10000 years old? He isn't a jerk, he just doesn't want to tell his actual age. Bah, moron.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#13 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Immature kids like myself are all over the world, deal with them. I just annoy the hell out of them so they leave. That is my solution and why is a police car in-front of my house 0.o

Last edited by GamingGuy (Jul 26 2011 3:40:03 am)

#14 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Umm. That is quite a strange signature...Anyway, yes it is annoying.

Persona 142387679584637

Board footer