Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

dol257

the: "I don't rage with 1 stupid update thread"

dont turn this in a flamewar

all those people quitting is just weird. I think that Chris is smart enough to listen to the community (altough he is a bit lazy with the implenting) so I think he will be smart enough to revert the physics. the crown and keys are going to be reverted too (I thought i saw that somewhere, correct me if wrong!) so what is the deal?

the shadowing has been done very good (my opinion) and the new style appeals to me, a lot. I am 13 (I think it is still older then the group this was made for) and I think the big group of noobs (kids) really like this style.

also, why rage? the world didn't end. just learn to accept things, didn't you ever get really dissapointed in real life?

to jakery and other mods:

this is a thread to talk about raging to the update, which doesn't fall under discussing the update, it is about why you would rage after an update, ok?

give me your thoughts!

Last edited by dol257 (Jul 29 2011 7:52:10 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: the: "I don't rage with 1 stupid update thread"

WELL.. My reason for quitting is al my worlds are killed. I HATE the new coloring. It killed all of MX crew worlds, and my own personal worlds.. It also destroyed DKlevels worlds.. Also, I don't wanna go back and FIX all of the worlds that were killed by the re coloring.. So i decided that if/when the coloring is reversed, i'll come back.. But until then, i honestly don't know.

#3 Before February 2015

dol257

I swear, just wait . it will become good, but if no-one believes, nothing will happen!

#4 Before February 2015

Processor

We arent going to fix our worlds after every update, this is the second time the physics broke //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#5 Before February 2015

dol257

I know, but I believe that they will roll-back with so many people on the forums hating, we have influence!

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

It will get fixed, its just that chris is an idiot who doesnt play his own game nor listen to it, if it doesnt get fixed i will quit ee

#7 Before February 2015

capasha

They are not going to roll back. I'm sure about that. Chris don't care about other peoples. If he get money then it's okey.

#8 Before February 2015

Processor

treejoe4 wrote:

It will get fixed, its just that chris is an idiot who doesnt play his own game nor listen to it, if it doesnt get fixed i will quit ee

Same, but i just quit because the others quit, i dont like to see a lobby full of noob levels....

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#9 Before February 2015

Monstar43

You people come to conclusions too fast. Yes mostly Chris is a lazy derp,but without him the game wouldn't be here. He will do what he can to fix it,RPGMaster and the other mods are doing everything they can to help Chris. Give it some damn time then leave the game.

#10 Before February 2015

Processor

doh wrote:

They are not going to roll back. I'm sure about that. Chris don't care about other peoples. If he get money then it's okey.

Well, i hope he will, But i never saw so many people hating an update... And yes we aren't going to pay more to Chris, he might not care about us.... But i think that he cares about us a bit... Maybe i'm wrong...

#11 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I want my worlds back D:

#12 Before February 2015

dol257

lets just give it enough time, he is human, he reads his forums!

#13 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

PSHHH chris reading the forums? Yeah right!

#14 Before February 2015

Violetrose

A bunch of my worlds have been ruined because of the key issue. But I have found a temporary solution! Those stones in the summer pack are close to the shade of blue keys.

I don't want to go through all my worlds fixing it, though. Please, Chris, bring back key shading!

#15 Before February 2015

dol257

stones tested, but they arent an exact match D:

#16 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Posting in a relevant thread. In the words of RPG, you need to take a chill pill. Chill out and wait more than 5 minutes before you go and quit, pretending like anybody cares if you go. Give Chris some time to fix it before you put your drama queen on and parade around like an attention w***e

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

dol257 142387683084602

Board footer