Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: STOP!

I'm with you failgirl - to the end!

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#27 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I agree with Failgirl. You people can quit on Chris when we've all been through so much,battled through the last physics update,and survived the Great Update Drought. You all can quit now and make RPGmaster and Chris feel like they've made the game worse. Go and quit people. I am completely amazed athow you all can quit now with this beautiful update Chris has given us. You can't be pleased can you? I am dissapointed.

#28 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I'm agree to this, and I have always been.
+Rep to you becouse u took this time to write all that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#29 Before February 2015

Calicara

Hybrog wrote:

I agree with this topic. + 1 reputation.

He added back grouds, we wanted that. He updated the physics, not knowing that was   not how 'we' liked it. Chris has a LIFE, and he is entertaining us to the best of his ability. He couldn't predisct such an outrage would occur. He's not a prophet.

THANK YOU! My point exactly.

#30 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Indeed. Now will you all stop leaving just because of one update? It's not the end of the world.

#31 Before February 2015

Nou

Failgirl, you keep talking about Chris's intentions.

His INTENTIONS don't matter. If someone killed my gf but didn't intend to, I shouldn't be angry according to your logic.

It doesn't matter if he intended to break levels or not, it's about the fact that he did. Combining this with ignoring the vast majority of the playerbase and bugs, it leads to people leaving. You telling people not to doesn't help. Rather, ask why people leave.

No u.

#32 Before February 2015

Pike270

Nou wrote:

His INTENTIONS don't matter. If someone killed my gf but didn't intend to, I shouldn't be angry according to your logic.

It doesn't matter if he intended to break levels or not, it's about the fact that he did. Combining this with ignoring the vast majority of the playerbase and bugs, it leads to people leaving. You telling people not to doesn't help. Rather, ask why people leave.

In this case I believe intention does matter. Unlike a dead person this update can be fixed. Also   it wouldn't think that it would be as hard as rebuilding a burnt building either. This is a game, it is meant for fun and profit. It is better not to be so attached to something as fragile as computer data.

#33 Before February 2015

Calicara

Nou wrote:

Well the fact is Everybody Edits is just a game. It's not the same instance. Games can be fixed and re-modeled. The game WILL be fixed. The game WILL get better.

#34 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

WEll now that the colors are more or less going back to normal, I'll stick with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But the physics might have ruined the minis in most of my levels...cough cough

#35 Before February 2015

Koto

People joined this game because they enjoyed what it was and what it had to offer.
People quit on this game because the game is no longer what they enjoyed, and no longer like what it has to offer back.

#36 Before February 2015

Betaguy

^Dude it will most likely be fixed soon...

Last edited by Betaguy (Jul 29 2011 3:12:06 pm)

#37 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well all I'm saying is people shouldn't quit because of a few setbacks.

Also. I added a video to the initial post which I think would behoove people to watch it:

#38 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Is there anyone against quitting twice?

#39 Before February 2015

EEguy

Finally someone wrote this topic. I 100% agree with FG.

#40 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Meh i decided i'm not leaving... I can work with the new system i guess..

And MX crew i guess won't be leaving for good.. Just until we can regroup and make sure our maps are still playable.. AND the keys and crowns come back

#41 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Failgirl101 wrote:

Also. I added a video to the initial post which I think would behoove people to watch it:

So, you're encouraging we leave?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#42 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Agreed. Everyone who is leaving just can't take something they don't like because they haven't experienced something they don't like because they are spoiled. Including EX Crew.

1 + Rep.

Last edited by xputnameherex (Jul 29 2011 5:35:13 pm)

#43 Before February 2015

katz

best post in a long time. Failgirl is right

#44 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

I personally think its Peter's fault. Mostly because the twerp hasn't came out of the closet and told us who he is... if he even plays the damn game. [/rant]

#45 Before February 2015

Calicara

TakoMan02 wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

All I am saying is people should stay because we are a community. We are one. Apart we are slowly fading, but if we the EE forumers band together we will not let this game die! Because on the forums we are more than players. We are friends.

#46 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Arise! For I have found a new tool! Not as great as before, though. Hopefully this will make more people calm down.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=12254

#47 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Look, I know that he didn't intend for him to ruin our levels, but he did. I would at least like for him to make a blog post stating that he is working on fixing it. My maps were ruined because of this stupid update.

#48 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Failgirl101 wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

All I am saying is people should stay because we are a community. We are one. Apart we are slowly fading, but if we the EE forumers band together we will not let this game die! Because on the forums we are more than players. We are friends.

That video is talking about how video games ruined his life. This is a video game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#49 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Nou wrote:

I totally agree +rep

Calicara 142387699584437

Board footer