Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

STOP!

LISTEN UP! STOP LEAVING! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!

Listen. You guys have to understand. Chris did NOT make these updates to ruin you. He did NOT do it to **** you off. He was only trying to make the game better. He did not intend to ruin everyones physics and art. He was only trying to make the game set for more updates. I know it's frustrating getting re-adjusted, but quitting will NOT make it better. Just take a deep breath and calm down.

First off RPGMaster2000 has already said they are working on restoring key and crown colors. He will also try to fix any bugs that are popping up with the new system. Making and coding a game is NOT a simple process so you can't expect instant results. I'm sure Chris tries to do the best he can. And how do we repay him? Quitting? Rioting? Going insane? I bet none of you even thought about how Chris or RPG might feel.

No one is out to get you, no one meant to ruin your levels. Please don't quit because you don't like the new updates because the admins are doing they're best to make it better. You have to give them time. You have to be more patient. You guys have to stop quitting and try to help. Help by understanding how the admins might feel. How would you feel if one day your game is uber-popular, you make one update then half the people who played it quit? Not so good. So please stop being angry, and please stop quitting.

I won't quit now. Because I'm not that kind of player. I might play less, because it's summer, but I sure as heck won't quit on Chris now. I've played the game thus far and I'm not gonna let it go after one bad update. Who's with me!

Video:  

Last edited by Calicara (Jul 29 2011 2:37:28 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: STOP!

They are not sick of the update, they are sick of how the game is run. Chris doesnt listen to us at all.

#3 Before February 2015

Oturan

Finally, someone wrote this, I was waiting for it, and she's right about everything

#4 Before February 2015

Koto

I'm not.   He's made this game almost unplayable with one update. ONE UPDATE.   all of our levels have been artisitcally and creativally destroyed.   As long as everything I've done on this game is ruined, I won't be around much.

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

treejoe4 wrote:

They are not sick of the update, they are sick of how the game is run. Chris doesnt listen to us at all.

Chris has more programs going than just EE you know. Give him a break. EE is meant to be a little sand box game. I'm sure when he first made it he didn't intend for it to end up like this.

#6 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I think that the updates are pretty much an "Excuse" To some players,they just don't want to admit that the game got boring.

All the stuff we get is pretty much just blocks and smileys,nothing that will effect the minigames.

As far of the updates and patience i agree with you.

They are really annoying me. Nobody can make a perfect update,so they test it in beta,this hasn't been tested,but still. They are whining like 2 year old kids.

The update itself isn't bad,just that it has bugs! When the bugs get fixed,everybody will be happy.

I will quit the game too,but not because of updates,just because i got sick of the game itself.

#7 Before February 2015

Pike270

Aye Aye, Captain. To much mob mentailty and not enough independent-consideration is bad.

#8 Before February 2015

simonbob13

With Chris? what are you talking about? Everyone knows it would be better if one of our Admins ran the game. Chris actually doesn't, well, it doesn't seem like he spends barely any time at all on this. Especially considering how much mooney he's getting.

Oh, btw, in your 4th paragraph,, you nmeant their, not they're.

#9 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I said I would only return if chris makes the game better, I'm not completely gone, but I quit the 2 crews I'm in .

#10 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Click the link in my signature. That's ALL I want. I'm pretty much fine with everything else.

aka towwl

#11 Before February 2015

Master1

Failgirl101 wrote:

Listen. You guys have to understand. Chris did NOT make these updates to ruin you. He did NOT do it to **** you off. He was only trying to make the game better. He did not intend to ruin everyones physics and art. He was only trying to make the game set for more updates. I know it's frustrating getting re-adjusted, but quitting will NOT make it better. Just take a deep breath and calm down.

First off RPGMaster2000 has already said they are working on restoring key and crown colors. He will also try to fix any bugs that are popping up with the new system. Making and coding a game is NOT a simple process so you can't expect instant results. I'm sure Chris tries to do the best he can. And how do we repay him? Quitting? Rioting? Going insane? I bet none of you even thought about how Chris or RPG might feel.

No one is out to get you, no one meant to ruin your levels. Please don't quit because you don't like the new updates because the admins are doing they're best to make it better. You have to give them time. You have to be more patient. You guys have to stop quitting and try to help. Help by understanding how the admins might feel. How would you feel if one day your game is uber-popular, you make one update then half the people who played it quit? Not so good. So please stop being angry, and please stop quitting.

I won't quit now. Because I'm not that kind of player. I might play less, because it's summer, but I sure as heck won't quit on Chris now. I've played the game thus far and I'm not gonna let it go after one bad update. Who's with me!

I never intended on quitting in the 1st place //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile no matter how bad it got. Although I'm not rebuilding my lvls, so as soon as they give a 100% YES on it never changing back, I'll delete my crappy worlds and start fresh

Last edited by klmaster (Jul 29 2011 1:58:17 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Failgirl101 wrote:

Listen. You guys have to understand. Chris did NOT make these updates to ruin you. He did NOT do it to **** you off.

Even if it wasn't intended, it is still a problem.

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Chris doesnt even read the forums, it is NOT hard.

#14 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Wow,you just whine. Everybody just whines about it.

You know what? Quit! When the game gets fixed,we will continue to play happily.

And i bet that half of the quitters   will basically return after a year or so!

#15 Before February 2015

Calicara

Even still. I don't play EE for all the constant updates. I play because it's fun. I like to be innovative and creative. And even if I don't get what I want it's still ok. I just have to use my brain to come up with new ideas and work with what I have. EE is just a simple computer game.
It's a game to have fun and be creative. I'm sure the new physics are frustrating but deal with it. It's what we've got so let's make the best of it.

#16 Before February 2015

treejoe4

^^^ but I NEED MAH COLOURS

#17 Before February 2015

Baticon

Half???   I bet on everybody.

#18 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

As i Sead in my first reply,Im quitting EE Too,because i got bored of the game,not because of the bad update,i would quit even if he added something really awesome.

I just got bored of the game,if they really loved the game and if they didn't get bored of it,they would continue playing.

They just get excuses. Simple.

#19 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Guys, I'm half-quitting Everybody Edits. I'm going to play the game not as often but I'm still going to try to be active on the forums. I don't wanna miss anything.

aka towwl

#20 Before February 2015

iYam

Only problem I have is that Chris doesn't read any type of game suggestions... He made a list a few months ago.. MOST of it didn't really published

#21 Before February 2015

BillyP

I agree with this, and actually feel a bit sorry for Chris and RPG. Yes, I am annoyed about the physics and I would like the old ones back, same with the minimap colours, but that doesn't mean I can't agree with anything good anyone says about the update.

#22 Before February 2015

Calicara

baticon wrote:

Half???   I bet on everybody.

Nope. Not me. I will not quit. Because I understand that the admins are trying their hardest.

And don't whine to me about noob levels. Noob levels don't have to be popular. If everyone on this forum made good levels and guest bombed them every once and a while then they wouldn't be a problem. And plus no one forces you to play them. So if you don't like noob levels don't play them.

#23 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

If Chris really wanted the best for this game, he would listen to what we want. I'm getting the feeling he's just adding things that sound cool to him and not us.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#24 Before February 2015

Koto

TakoMan02 wrote:

If Chris really wanted the best for this game, he would listen to what we want. I'm getting the feeling he's just adding things that sound cool to him and not us.

THIS

#25 Before February 2015

Hybrog

I agree with this topic. + 1 reputation.

He added back grouds, we wanted that. He updated the physics, not knowing that was   not how 'we' liked it. Chris has a LIFE, and he is entertaining us to the best of his ability. He couldn't predisct such an outrage would occur. He's not a prophet.

Calicara 142387699584437

Board footer