Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Easter Palace

52207019.pngeasetr.png

Now don't go getting on me about how stupid I am. The update was good, except for one thing. Color. Beta bricks, keys/crowns, factory pack, key blocks, pure black/secret passages. It's affected all my levels and I can't change them back to the way they were since WE DONT have the colors anymore. I don't want to spend MORE energy for stuff I've already had. The color change was not for the   better.

Now all my levels except for my small worlds and medium worlds, are ruined.

#2 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Easter Palace

The funny thing is, my levels are all uneffected! Thats because I don't do art in my levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue:P

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

calculusguy wrote:

The funny thing is, my levels are all uneffected! Thats because I don't do art in my levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue:P

Well, not just art was affected, some minigames are impossible, or can be exploited now too, but not all.

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Ive told rpg about the beta bricks being to dark, so know a new pack called the mineral pack will be the new beta colours but not exactly like them i think.

#5 Before February 2015

calculusguy

D-rock2308 wrote:
calculusguy wrote:

Well, not just art was affected, some minigames are impossible, or can be exploited now too, but not all.

Nope, barely have any minis.

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I actually like the way the second one looks.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#7 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Dude. Chris said MANY times that we'll be getting keys back, and that he'll make the colors back to what they were.. (basically) AND that the beta thing was a bug he has to sort out.. Chill.

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

D-rock, this happened to everyone's level. We know.

#9 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

treejoe4 wrote:

Ive told rpg about the beta bricks being to dark, so know a new pack called the mineral pack will be the new beta colours but not exactly like them i think.

But I don't want to have to pay extra just to get something I already had.

Supadorf24 wrote:

D-rock, this happened to everyone's level. We know.

I understand that, but I wasn't sure if everyone purely knew(including mods) what the damage did.

D-rock2308 142387705384379

Board footer